Friday, March 19, 2010

DO IT NOW!

.
So, there we were, Brother Nappy and I, standing on the corner of Dog & Pony in Prescott, Airheadzona. I glanced at the home to my left and saw the signs hanging from a tree in the front yard. I had to laugh because it was just so... "Me."

A yellow and black sign bearing the Romans 12:19 verse:
"VENGEANCE IS MINE! Sayeth the LORD. And I shall repay!"

Just to the right of the Biblical verse, a second little sign had been added:
"Do It Now."

Ha! Somebody has been reading my mind.
.

.
Below is a photo of the future home of Stephen T. McCarthy and all other Americans who insist that the American government govern according to that highly inconvenient (to dictatorial elitists) and currently un-American document known as the United States Constitution:
.

.
The End Is Near!
Praise The Lord!
(Do it now.)
.
~ Stephen T. McCarthy
.
YE OLDE COMMENT POLICY: All comments, pro and con, are welcome. However, ad hominem attacks and disrespectful epithets will not be tolerated (read: "posted"). After all, this isn’t Amazon.com, so I don’t have to put up with that kind of bovine excrement.
.

6 comments:

  1. Amen to that Brother!
    But we're still having a little bit of fun for now aren't we?

    Lee

    ReplyDelete
  2. `
    A Weebit O'Fun.

    ~ "Lonesome Dogg" MCMe

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate to say I think your right.

    ReplyDelete
  4. `
    Well, I sure ain't "Left." ;o)

    I got the DVD, Br'er. THANKS! Will return it soon along with the 'Taken Into Custody' book.

    ~ Stephen
    <"As a dog returns to his own vomit,
    so a fool repeats his folly."
    ~ Proverbs 26:11>

    ReplyDelete
  5. Say... isn't that top pic the same house as had the Christmas lights in a previous post?

    IS THIS YOUR HOUSE???

    ReplyDelete
  6. `
    #6...
    "No" and "No".

    ~ McBoy
    "As a dog returns to his own vomit,
    so a fool repeats his folly."
    ~ Proverbs 26:11

    ReplyDelete

--> NOTE: COMMENT MODERATION IS ACTIVATED. <--
All submitted comments that do not transgress "Ye Olde Comment Policy" will be posted and responded to as soon as possible. Thanks for taking the time to comment.