Thursday, August 14, 2014

OBAMA IN THE WHITE HOUSE: WHO’S RESPONSIBLE? (Or, STEPHEN T. McCARTHY: “ONE OF THE 3 REMAINING KLANNERS [sic] IN AMERICA”?) Part 3 Of 3

.
For Part 1 click HERE:
.
.
At last it's here, the third and final installment of this series. I apologize that it's taken me so long to complete this, particularly since I know how eagerly you've all been awaiting this denouement to the series. It's a wonder y'all haven't died from holding yer breath so long. (Ha!) I have the very best excuse in the world for the delay: lack of inspiration, also known as apathy or resignation to fate.

At this point you'll need a reminder of how this thing began. If you recall from Part One, I was explaining how to defeat Liberals and other idiots in a debate. I laid out three essential rules and they were...

1: I’ve had plenty enough debates with Liberals to have learned not to fall for the ol’ red herring down the rabbit hole” trick (as Maxwell Smart might have put it). In other words, don’t let them lead you down some path that diverts the focus from the original argument into complex absurdities.

2: Liberals figure that if they throw enough bullshit at the ceiling and walls, some of it will stick. The trick is to control the debate so they can’t fling their poo. In other words, #2 is simply a slight variation on #1: Don’t follow the red herring down the rabbit hole but, rather, scrape the bullshit off the ceiling and walls and FORCE the Liberal to stay on the head of the pin!

3: And, unfortunately for many conservative would-be heroes, this is the single most important rule: There is no substitute for really KNOWING the facts. (And if you’ve got a cutting sense of humor, by all means cut with it; the devil HATES to be mocked!)

Now I am going to share with you an old debate I had with some maroon who thought he was going to buffalo me about Barack “Marxslim” Obama's phony, forged, felonious long-form birth certificate.

The dude's name was Dan Lynch, and when you consider how many blog bits I'd previously published about Barack Oliar's fake birth certificate, it's kind of funny that he challenged me about it in the comment section of a blog installment that really didn't even pertain to Obama's birth certificate. The blog bit was titled SEMJASE SEZ: EARTH WAS COLONIZED BY EXTRATERRESTRIALS (Or, BETWEEN A ROCK AND A SPACE PLACE) and was posted on April 29, 2012. It was primarily about an alleged UFO video filmed in Sweden and my only mention of Oliar's birth certificate was this:

I do know, however, that if this is a hoax, it’s pretty well done – certainly faked 1,000 times better than Obama’s Hawaii birth certificate was.”

This character, Dan Lynch, seized upon that remark and challenged me about the birth certificate, ultimately trying to muddy the water with 7 URLs for me to check out (including, hilariously enough, one that led to Wackypedia, as if I were too stupid to know what a propagandistic website Wackypedia is!) After trying to bury me in URL BULLSHITLAND he administered what he thought was the coup de grace by informing me of the following:

The DOH of Hawaii stated in a letter that she had seen the original birth certificate being copied onto security paper and that was the document that she gave to Obama’s lawyer. That physical copy was passed around in the White House press room and everyone there got a chance to hold it, and feel the seal. One reporter even photographed it.”

So how did I answer him? Well, I applied the 3 Rules For Debating Liberals. (Pay special attention to how I employed Rule #2.) Below is my two-part response to which Loony Lynch never replied, and that came as no surprise to me:
.
B.O.'s  FAKE  B.C.
.
Part 1 Of 2:

DAN LYNCH ~
First, I want to remind you that it was you who posted this URL on my blog and called me out; prior to April 29th I was happily unaware of your existence. So don’t blame me for how this goes – you brought it on yourself.

Secondly, I apologize for taking so long to respond. Honestly, beating Liberals in debates was NEVER a challenge and sadly, after all these years, even the joy has gone out of it for me. On my list of priorities, exposing your preposterous opinion about Barack Obama’s birth certificate ranks very low [...] And frankly, I wouldn’t even bother replying to you except my Brother insists I do so because he can’t stand seeing you Liberals get away with so much nonsense.

But I consider addressing you on this matter to be a colossal waste of my time, akin to arguing with a two-year-old who insists that the ocean is made of blueberry juice.

I glanced at the websites you linked me to and found them irrelevant in this discussion about whether or not Obama’s birth certificate is fraudulent. True to the form of your type, you want to obfuscate the facts, bait and switch, introduce lots of meaningless ‘round-‘n’-‘round hearsay, and generally just sidestep all the important evidence while piling two tons of hay atop the needles that really make “the point”. (Yeah, I know how it works; I’ve been debating the “Dan Lynches” for years and I’ve encountered all the evasive techniques.)

You can point to people who say they’ve seen Obama’s authentic long-form Hawaii birth certificate and I can point to people who have been in a position to see it but say they couldn’t locate it, who claim that it doesn’t exist.

And I don’t give a damn what some judge, federal employee or state bureaucrat says; liars can be bought and criminals can be blackmailed, and our court system, our federal and state governments are overrun with liars and criminals. So don’t give me any of this “So-And-So said that...” It’s all irrelevant and means nothing to me or to anyone else who understands how corrupt government officials are in the United States today.

So I’ll tell ya what we’re gonna do, buddy. We’re going to take all the speculation, the hearsay, and all the other B.S. off the table and deal strictly with the facts that anybody with even one working eye can examine for him/herself. I am going to ask you a few straightforward questions and you are going to answer me plainly, directly, in your own words. If you can’t do that, you lose by default and I’ll not reply to any future nonsense posted by you on my blog.

I think we can probably both agree that if Barack Obama has a real, authentic long-form Hawaii birth certificate, he would not have had to forge one. If he had a real one, he would have shown it to the American people. Therefore, if the one that he and his White House displayed for us can be shown to be a forgery, then we can conclude that there’s no good reason to believe that Obama has a genuine one that he could have shown instead.

That being the case, I want you to tell my WHY there are so many different typefaces on Obama’s birth certificate as seen
HERE.

Being a former professional designer of commercial signs, it is outrageously obvious to me that a multitude of different typefaces were utilized in the forging of Obama’s birth certificate. However, it hardly takes a person who has used a lot of different typefaces in professional work to see the markedly different typefaces that were employed in the manufacturing of Obama’s phony birth certificate.

The variety of typefaces is sufficient on its face to show that the document is fraudulent. (Unless you want to tell me that someone had a good reason for typing the original birth certificate in a whole bunch of different typewriters.)

Continued Below...

Part 2 Of 2:

Then I want you to tell me why the Alvin T. Onaka rubber stamp supposedly used on Obama’s original birth certificate shows a smiley face in the “A” of Alvin, when no other Onaka rubber stamp imprint shows that same smiley face. Also, I want to know why that same rubber stamp imprint on Obama’s birth certificate shows the word “THE” as
“TXE” instead, in the statement “I CERTIFY THIS IS A TRUE COPY OR ABSTRACT OF TXE RECORD ON FILE IN THE HAWAII STATE DEPARMENT OF HEALTH”. Why is that misspelling not found on any other known Onaka rubber stamp imprint?

Both of these unexplained anomalies can be found in photographs toward the bottom of the Web page
HERE.

And finally, I want you to logically explain to me why the postal service stamp on Obama’s Selective Service registration shows the date as "July 29, 80", rather than the year being indicated by four digits (1980) as it is on other postal service stamps. The photograph shown
HERE (right next to Obama’s forged stamp) indicates that, only two days later, the same post office where Obama’s Selective Service registration was supposedly imprinted was utilizing a stamp that had all four digits of the date included (1980, not 80).

OK, those are facts that anyone can see, stripped of conjecture, hearsay, and wild imaginings. How do you answer them? If you’re going to respond to me, make it direct, make it concise, make it MAKE SENSE! If you can’t answer these simple questions sans the customary mumbo jumbo and diversionary tactics, then don’t waste any more of my time.

Naturally I’ve assumed you’re a Liberal at heart because I can’t believe anyone but a Liberal would attempt to defend this patently phony birth certificate.

It seems to me one of two possibilities explains your desire to defend the indefensible: 1) either you know the birth certificate is fake but you’re willing to argue that it’s not because you’re a die-hard Lib or a government disinformation agent (in which case you subscribe to the premise that “the end justifies the means”); or 2) you REALLY DO think the birth certificate is genuine, in which case all this boasting on your blog about your capacity to think intelligently notwithstanding, you’re really just the little caboose on the Brain Train.

~ D-FensDogg
‘Loyal American Underground’
.
GLENN  OR  GLENDA  "MARSHMALLOW  HEAD"  BECK
.

Not surprisingly, Mr. Lynch replied to my questions with nuttin' but the sound of silence.

Phoenix Sheriff Joe Arpaio conducted an intensive investigation into Barack Oliar's birth certificate and after more than a year, he and his investigating team came to the conclusion that the document was fraudulent.

YouTube –
World Net Daily / Sheriff Joe Arpaio Press Conference:

However, the average person with an average intellect could easily come to the same conclusion that the Sheriff's team did after no more than an hour's worth of honest, objective study of the document.

If that's so (and it IS) then why have the Republican Senators, Congressmen, and media talking heads (like Bill O'Reilly, Sean Hannity, Ann Coulter, Rush Limbaugh, Michael Medved, and Glenn or Glenda “Marshmallow Head” Beck) refused to inform the Americonned Sheeple about the phony birth certificate? In fact, why have some of them not only refused to tell the truth about it, but have even gone on the attack, ridiculing and mocking the so-called “Birthers”, those people (like myself) who have insisted all along that Barack “Marxslim” Oliar is not eligible to be President and has committed a felony by knowingly passing off forged federal documents about himself?
.
ANN COULTER DEFENDS OBAMA AGAINST “BIRTHERS”


.
It’s like when the networks bring on the three remaining
Klanners in America on TV.”
~ Ann Coulter

Hey, Ann, you ever heard of... KLANSMEN? Because Dictionary.com has never heard of “Klanners”.

GLENN BECK ON BIRTHER ISSUE:
DUMBEST THING I'VE EVER HEARD”
Why don’t we go after the things that are provable, after the things that actually you need to stop right now?” Beck concluded. “And if you want to argue, then let’s argue based in fact, based on things that are provable and true.”
http://www.wnd.com/2010/01/120992/

Oh, unlike Barack's fake birth certificate, right Glenda? Because there are no provable facts related to that? Or provable facts related to his equally fake Selective Service Registration card, or the bizarre circumstances related to Oliar's Social Security number?

TOP OFFICIAL IN OBAMA BIRTH MYSTERY KILLED
WOMAN LONE FATALITY IN HAWAII PLANE CRASH

Why do the Republicans not tell the truth? Why do they criticize the American citizens who DO attempt to make the truth known and assign silly nicknames to them like “Birthers” (or in the case of 9/11, “Truthers”)? Some people will try to convince you that the Repugnantcans are simply afraid of being labeled “racists” if they tell the truth and impeach and prosecute Barack “Marxslim” Oliar. But does ANYONE really believe a person like Ann Coulter is afraid of being called a “racist”? She has already been called every name in the book for many years. One might make a case that the weenie Glenn Beck would fear being called a “racist” but that argument would never hold water with Ann Coulter. And yet she too mocks the “Birthers” and dodges the birth certificate issue. Why?

I've been saying it since I first started this 'FERRET-FACED FASCIST FRIENDS' blog: There are NOT two political parties – the Repugnantcans and the Dumb-O-Crats! There is ONE party with two different faces, and that one party with two faces is controlled by a powerful cabal behind the scenes which is formulating a single global government that the cabal will ultimately control. This future global government is referred to as the New World Order, and there are references to it in God's 'Holy Bible'.

The purpose of the two-faced political party conducting the fake fights for public consumption is to DIVIDE AND CONQUER the Americonned Sheeple. It makes no difference which puppet you vote into power, you always get the same Puppeteer:
.
TWO  POLITICAL  PUPPET  PARTIES,  ONE  WEALTHY  PUPPETEER
.

Why do the Republicans allow Barack Obama to remain in the White House when he could easily be charged with a felony, tried, convicted and imprisoned? Why? Because the Puppeteer behind the scenes that controls the Republicans - as well as the Democrats - WANTS Barack Obama in office. Why? Because right now, he is the best man for the job of fundamentally transforming the United States of America.



The DVD 'AGE OF DECEIT' (which I received from the lovely Flyin' Aardvark for my birthday) could almost be described as the movie version of Tal Brooke's excellent book 'ONE WORLD'. I strongly urge you to watch at least the first 12 minutes of the following movie:

*AGE OF DECEIT* (FULL)
Fallen Angels And The New World Order


To Watch An Enlarged View Of This Movie,
Click The URL Link Below

If the Power Behind The Scenes were to reveal its true method and put it on a single political bumper sticker, it would look like this:
.
PHOTO  COURTESY  OF  BEER  BOY  BRYAN'S  BODACIOUSLY  BEAUTIFUL  BABE  (6-B-ette)
.
A good number of my older posts regarding the deceit of Barack “Marxslim” Obama can be found collected here:


If you're inclined to read only one of those blog bits, I recommend BARACK OBAMA: KENYAN BY BIRTH, COMMUNIST BY CHOICE because I think it contains some particularly odd and fascinating information.

~ Stephen T. McCarthy

YE OLDE COMMENT POLICY: All comments, pro and con, are welcome. However, ad hominem attacks and disrespectful epithets will not be tolerated (read: "posted"). After all, this isn’t Amazon.com, so I don’t have to put up with that kind of bovine excrement.

24 comments:

  1. I do have two things to put in here. First, the URL attack. I had an ultra-Catholic on Facebook try to respond to me late in a debate she was losing with a URL for a meme on a Catholic site, which while having a great explanation of her personal faith had nothing to do with the subject at hand. I told her, "Talk to me Christian to Christian or forget it." She then decided to "draw me a picture of the meme". I replied again, "I didn't say I couldn't see it, I said I'm not going to get in a URL battle." I then laid out exactly what our debate had been, what she had said, what I had said, and why her responses did more to prove her character than her point. She finished by saying, "Wow...just wow." I'd like to think that that meant light had finally dawned to her, but I have a feeling that it meant instead that you'll never win an argument on FB because anyone who argues there already has irrevocably made up their mind.

    Second, I agree with you- one way or another, Ann Coulter is a shell of a pundit who thinks if at all in extended sound bytes. Her roasting of the missionary who came back with ebola proved that. I'm glad I figured that out before ever spending money on one of her books, which I had debated at one time.

    "(Ha!) I have the very best excuse in the world for the delay: lack of inspiration, also known as apathy or resignation to fate."

    And that is why after the presidential pinhead got re-elected, I scaled my political commentary way back and put the black armband in the upper right. "Every nation has the government that it deserves." And sadly, that is a maxim you just can't fight.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BROTHER MARTIN ~
      Sorry it's taken me so long to get back here, but this blog bit pretty much coincided with 'Battle Of The Bands', and that always occupies my computer time for a couple days.

      Yeah, I'm pretty sure the "Wow... just wow" for her translated to "You're a complete idiot, even if I haven't the facts or ability to out-debate you."

      Definitely a sign that you won. A remark like that is really conceding the loss.

      I have never lost a debate to a Liberal... ever. Of course part of my secret was not to debate subjects that I didn't already know inside and out. If I make a public statement about something, that's a clear indication that I KNOW I can kick anyone's arse in a debate about it. I don't make bold statements until I KNOW what I KNOW, and KNOW no one can make me look foolish by pulling an ace from the deck that I didn't already KNOW about.

      I will admit though that many years ago, when I first began publicly debating Liberals on topics like religion / Spirituality and politics, some of my debates - although always victories - were messier than they needed to be.

      It was the experience I gained over many years of slugging it out with Liberals that taught me how to refine my debating techniques and how to get to the heart of the matter, slice and dice neatly, and get the win without an unnecessary amount of gore and bloodshed.

      Actually, that reminds me of a terrific compliment that Sheboyganboy Six once paid me after reading an old debate with a Liberal that I had saved in a Word file.

      Anyway, with time I came to realize that I could control the debate. I mean, where is it written that I can't? And that's EXACTLY the method I employed when I said to Loony Lynch:

      "So I’ll tell ya what we’re gonna do, buddy. We’re going to take all the speculation, the hearsay, and all the other B.S. off the table and deal strictly with the facts that anybody with even one working eye can examine for him/herself. I am going to ask you a few straightforward questions and you are going to answer me plainly, directly, in your own words. If you can’t do that, you lose by default..."

      From that point on, the victory was mine, and I was already pretty damned sure he wouldn't even attempt replying to that.

      It may be trite but it's true... "The Best Defense Is A Strong Offense". I learned the truth of that back when I was young and played a lot of chess matches.

      It's too bad about Ann Coulter because I like her style - she really does make me laugh. I own 6 of her books (first I purchased her defense of Senator McCarthy and that got me interested in reading some of her earlier books, and one that she published later, I believe).

      I don't read any more of her stuff though because at the core she is just another dishonest Neo(Pseudo)Conservative. She picks the fights she wants to, and deliberately keeps her readers uninformed about the REALLY important political matters. (Not a word about the Illuminati, not a word about International Bankers, the New World Order, Obama's blatantly fake birth certificate, et al.)

      It's unfortunate though because she's humorously snarky and comes up with some great insults. But like all the others (Limbaugh, Hannity, O'Reilly, Beck, etc.) she's actually an Insider who is covering up the important truths and just playing the Divide And Conquer game. (I would destroy her in a debate.)

      Ann Coulter really pissed me off when she criticized the New Jersey 9/11 widows who were trying to get the truth about September 11th from Bush and the NeoCons. 9/11 was an Inside Job and Ann Coulter knows that as well as I do. But rather than take a stand for God, truth, justice, and The American Way, she mocked those women who lost their husbands in the 9/11 Inside Job and Cover-Up. I vowed that I would never buy another one of her books.

      ~ D-FensDogg
      'Loyal American Underground'

      Delete
  2. Stephen-

    We've talked on the BC issue ad nauseum, so my only comment is...

    I share your apathy.

    Check out my previous post (there's a new one today-the one before) on Back In The USSR-an anonymous commenter goes on a bit of a tear about all of the "Republican negativity" as if the Left is so above slinging mud.

    It was hard to work up the interest in responding, because our political system (as it works today)....

    The American people do not think past the candidate's bumper stickers.

    The politicians are only worried about reelection.

    The bankers are only worried about increasing profits.

    And people do not really seem to give much of a damn about each other anyway, so when things all go to hell, don't we simply have it coming?

    LC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. >>... an anonymous commenter goes on a bit of a tear about all of the "Republican negativity" as if the Left is so above slinging mud.

      Ha!-Ha! Yeah, that's right (I mean... "Left"), the Socialist-Commie-Bastards are always so civilized and dignified.

      The truth is, those S.O.B.s invented "mud slinging", and they got away with it, almost completely one-sided, for a long time.

      That's the reason Ann Coulter is the most hated of all "Republican" pundits. She came along and ripped out a page from the Left's playbook and started using it against them! And the fact that she was even BETTER AT IT than they were, has really ticked them off.

      Until Ann Coulter came along, you pretty much had to go all the way back to Senator Joe McCarthy to find a Republican who could and would really slug it out with the Leftists, insult-for-insult. (And with humor too.)

      Ann Coulter really stole McCarthy's style and brought it to the 21st Century. And the Socialist-Commie-Bastards don't like it when they get slapped; they had become so accustomed to doing all the slapping.

      ~ D-FensDogg
      'Loyal American Underground'

      Delete
  3. I intended to watch just the first 12 minutes of Age of Deceit and ended up watching the whole thing. The thing that surprised me most (but made perfect sense) was the role of UFOs and alien abductions. As the folks in this video pointed out: there is not a single existing religion that would work as the One Religion in the days to come. Ergo... something HUGE must happen to bring about what appears to be a Perfect World that the masses can rally behind. That phenomenon must be so tremendous that it would seem to make a belief in God irrelevant or just plain foolish. And then.... anyone who still insists that The Holy Bible is the One True Thing and Jesus Christ the Son of God... and that this utopia is false and the One Who Works Miracles that arises from it The Anti-Christ... well,those folks (Christians) are actually against all good things... peace, hope, world tranquility. And, therefore, the problem that must eliminated. And as Jesus said... you will be persecuted and killed in my name.

    I remember being taught as a young person at church (mostly Youth Group) being taught about a time when Christians were persecuted... to the extent that there were no churches. Christians were forced to meet in secret and, if discovered, were killed. We even played a game wherein we hid all over the church recreating this scenario. Of course, in our game it was fun and not life-threatening. And I found it very difficult to imagine a time when there weren't churches on the corner and persecution for this belief in Jesus as Savior. And now I can very clearly see a time ahead, maybe in my lifetime and maybe not, when this will all come to pass.

    If I didn't know how this story ended... well, it would be very scary indeed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ROBIN ~
      First, I am really impressed (and grateful) that you took the time to watch that entire documentary. (Just this morning I received an Email from FAE, and she too is in the process of watching the whole thing. She said it has even inspired her to reread her copy of Tal Brooke's 'ONE WORLD' - a great book that I would recommend to everyone!)

      Well, it's clear from your first paragraph that you really grasped the message of 'AGE OF DECEIT'.

      You know what's so bizarre about the UFO / Alien connection is that when that scenario fully plays itself out, all the ignorant, loud-mouthed "atheists" on Earth at that time (and it might very well be most of the same ignorant, loud-mouthed "atheists" who are on the Earth right this minute) will accept the "New World Order" religion brought to them by the extraterrestrials. And yet, even in their belief that these beings come from another planet or galaxy, they still won't ask the questions: "But... who created these super-intelligent beings from outer space? How did THEY come to be?"

      You may have heard this story before but I was ultra-fascinated by the UFO subject from the time I was in 5th and 6th grade. By 7th grade I had read every single book on the topic in my local library. (Sure, there are many more books available on that now, but even back then - circa 1969-1971 - there were probably at least 6 or 7 books on UFOs at my local library, and I checked out and read every one of them!)

      Looking back on it now, at the age of 55, it is easy for me to realize that God had deliberately instilled that UFO interest in me so that I would pursue the subject and eventually understand it, merging it into my Spiritual beliefs and understanding of the Biblical End-Times.

      There is a big pamphlet that I believe I read when it was revised in 1996, it's titled 'OPERATION VAMPIRE KILLER 2000', and it was published by 'Police Against The New World Order'. I think it was somewhere in that publication (although I just flipped through it twice and didn't find it highlighted in yellow) where they made a very brief allusion to UFOs and said something like... ...coming from "out there".

      I knew the "out there" in quotes was sarcasm but I didn't know what they were really implying by that. It intrigued the hell out of me though, and rolled around in the back of my mind for another year or maybe two when I came across a direct reference in some book to the possibility that the "extraterrestrials" were in fact DEMONS, and not interplanetary travelers. That's when I understood the "out there" remark and THE WHOLE THING SUDDENLY MADE TOTAL SENSE TO ME.

      Also, I will tell you that twice I have seen UFOs, and one time I was up rather close - two of them flying nearly side-by-side, and they didn't look like anything I'd ever seen described by anyone else before. (I'm pretty sure they wanted to steal a soul that God and Christ have already marked for Themselves.)

      There's something else I could add but... I probably come off sounding loony enough now as it is.

      By the way, there's a Part 2 to 'Age Of Deceit' (but with a different title) available at YouTube. Let me know if you're interested and I can send you the URL. I've only seen about 45 minutes of it, but it goes into greater detail regarding the UFO / Abduction stuffs.

      ~ D-FensDogg
      'Loyal American Underground'

      Delete
  4. First, I would be interested in Part Two, so send me the URL. You can email it to me so that I can easily access it.

    I have always believed in the possibility of UFOs/aliens... BUT if there was such a thing (life on other planets) I always believed that they were created by God. Heck I still think it is possible that there is life on other planets in other galaxies that we we may never know about... and, if so, they are also God's creation.

    I honestly have not had the same level of interest in aliens that you did. To be honest, I have thought that crop circles and the like were created by aliens. At the same time, I have always felt that aliens who were smarter than everyone here (having mastered interplanetary travel) would never actually show themselves here... because our inclination is to kill that which we don't understand. Of course, all of this thought existed before watching the video. And I still think that any "true aliens" would never even try to interact with us.

    Something you probably are unaware of... and that I think is interesting... Have you noticed how many new TV shows are focused on aliens and/or genetic enhancement in humans? If not, sit up and take notice because I think "fictional" TV shows are designed to help us accept whatever the elite have in place. If we can accept it (and think it is okay/good on TV than it makes it much easier for the masses to accept it in real life).

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzMnAJ2y1kU

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DJ0kqEKIvc

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUfHbwdbPzw

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2U-iX9ChpY

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFUg40rBCu4

    And those are just the ones I know about... we are prepped for a superior species to come along and "save" us. Make us stronger, better, faster.... just like them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. GIRL WONDER ~
      Good comment. I have to get in the shower and drive my butt to work right now, but I will return tomorrow to check out the URLs you provided, to reply to your comment, and then I'll Email the YouTube link to Part 2 of 'AGE OF DECEIT'.

      Yak Again Soon...

      ~ D-FensDogg
      'Loyal American Underground'

      Delete
    2. Part 1 Of 2:

      ROBIN, The Girl Wonder ~
      A very, very sincere apology for having been MIA here. But so you'll understand, I was tied up. But as soon as she unbound me and I found where she had tossed my tattered underpants, I put them on and rushed to the computer keyboard to type this response you. (It was just bondage, not an orgy, so I don't think it can be defined as a "sex complex". Ha! Take THAT, Numerology Chart!)

      >>... Heck I still think it is possible that there is life on other planets in other galaxies that we we may never know about... and, if so, they are also God's creation.

      I agree. However, based on what I currently know, although it's possible (and it wouldn't disturb me in the least if it turned out to be true), I think it's highly unlikely that there is any life form like us anywhere else. All of the elements necessary for us to live here the way we do, as human beings, have been obviously put into place and the odds of it all happening randomly is practically statistically zero. And so far, we have found no other planets that have all of the same elements necessary for human life.

      Of course that doesn't eradicate the possibility of some entirely different life form being "out there" somewhere, but it would likely not resemble us in any way whatsoever.

      >>... To be honest, I have thought that crop circles and the like were created by aliens.

      There have been some hoaxed crop circles, but they were rudimentary and did not display the changes at the molecular level that some authentic crop circles have exhibited.

      The crop circles have become more and more complex and widespread and, yes, there is reason to believe that they are connected with the UFO phenomenon.

      >>... Have you noticed how many new TV shows are focused on aliens and/or genetic enhancement in humans?

      "Hollyweird" has been using the "Alien/UFO" storyline for quite some time, but you're right, that's quite a bombardment. And it's especially disturbing to a person who is fully aware of how little we see on TV and in movies that is "innocent".

      Not long after the inception of television, the Powers Behind The Curtain began using "entertainment" and falsely spun news stories as a means of social engineering. (The Feminist Movement alone probably would never have gotten off the ground without the help of the entertainment field and news stories edited to promote it.) So this comes as no surprise to me.

      Continued Below...

      Delete
    3. Part 2 Of 2:

      You know, Robin, a lot of people are going to be skeptical of stories about demons, possession, etc., until they themselves have a firsthand encounter or personally know someone who has. But the thing is quite real. There ARE demons, they do interact with us, and they CAN alter our lives.

      Just ask Carlos Santana. His music career seemed to be pretty much over until the release of his album 'SUPERNATURAL' and the hit song 'SMOOTH'. That album and that hit were the biggest he ever had and suddenly Santana was a superstar. Thanks to a demon named Metatron.

      I first learned about this story in (I thought) an issue of New Times. But now I can't find the article. (I have so many bookcases filled with books, magazines and articles, and sometimes I can't find what I'm looking for even when I know precisely which bookcase the item should be in.)

      Maybe it wasn't New Times - maybe it was some other publication. I know the article is in this house... somewhere.

      Anyway, below are URLs to similar articles. I skimmed through these stories but didn't find a reference to Santana being molested as a boy by a homosexual man in Tijuana. (Actually, if memory serves me, the man was from Minnesota; he was an American who traveled to Mexico.)

      In the story I first encountered about Metatron, I seem to recall that Metatron made a deal with Carlos, that he would make Santana a superstar and help him make his greatest album, but in exchange, Carlos needed to let the world know about the sexual molestation when he was a child.

      I didn't see that mentioned in these articles, but even without that, it's a "HELL" of a story. This is like the modern version of a Blues musician selling his soul to the devil at the crossroads.

      By the way, Robin, I own a book that I saw for sale years ago at some New Age place. It was selling for like one dollar or something, so I bought it. It's 'THE THEOSOPHICAL GLOSSARY' compiled by the infamous Helena Blavatsky in 1892. My copy is a reprint from 1918 - still pretty damned old.

      On page 199, there's an entry for METATRON. It says:

      "The Kabbalistic "Prince Of Faces", the Intelligence of the First Sephira, and the reputed ruler of Moses. [Robin, there's that demonic "Scripture twisting" again that the occultic New Agers love to perform.] His numeration is 314, the same as the deity "Shaddai", Almighty. He is also the angel of the world of Briah, and he who conducted the Israelites through the Wilderness, hence, the same as "the Lord God" Jehovah. [Demonic lie!] The name resembles the Greek words metathronon or "beside the Throne".

      How you like that crap, Robin?
      So Carlos Santana's personal angel and the promoter of his career is an entity that Blavatsky and her Theosophists were trying to pass off as "the God of Moses" - Jehovah.

      Here are some URLs that go into more detail about Carlos and his relationship to Metatron:

      http://www.goodfight.org/a_m_santana_carlos_1.html

      http://www.eliteagenda.com/eareports/demon-carlos-santana-supernatural/

      http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/the-epic-life-of-carlos-santana-20000316

      http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Evils%20in%20America/Rock-n-Roll/carlos_santana.htm

      I apologize again for the lateness of my reply. I hope you found it worth the wait.

      ~ D-FensDogg
      'Loyal American Underground'

      Delete
    4. Okay, I read the links to the articles that you posted yesterday, but I wanted time to process it all before even trying to respond.

      I find this whole thing that happened to Carlos Santana very frightening. Why? Because I feel almost certain that he believes that supernatural being that is guiding him is an angel, and a good angel at that. I think he thinks that he is getting Divine Inspiration. Now, I could be wrong, and he could know that this inspiration is coming from the Dark Side - and as you succinctly stated - entered into a devils bargain knowingly. But he is certainly presenting this information like it is coming from angelic sources and is good.

      It made me remember way back when I was in college and my grandma (yeah, I know how strange that sounds!) and I got out her ouija board and spent some quality time using it. Must say it freaked me out a little bit. If you have never used one of those things, the little pointer really does move all on its own. I can't remember now all of the things we asked it... I know it said that I would break up with my existing boyfriend (I did), that I would marry someone whose name had 3 letters (I did), and that marriage would take place in SC (it did). Ironically, the ex and I both lived in GA, but right on the border of SC... and the church was in SC. I also remember asking "who" was doing the talking and it seems like the person identified themselves as one of grandma's deceased uncles. And I pretty much accepted that answer... until now. And then I got all freaked out over an event that took place 20+ years ago. I am really glad that I didn't own that ouija board and didn't continue down that path. BECAUSE I truly didn't see the harm at the time. And I have to wonder if that is where CS is living. He truly doesn't see the harm.

      And that is what makes it all so insidious. We truly are living in the age of deceit. Scary stuff.

      Delete
    5. ROBIN ~
      Very, very interesting story!
      When I was a kid, I did fool around with a Ouija board, more than once. In fact, I recall one time playing with it in the house I primarily grew up in, a house that most definitely had a "spirit" of some kind in it. Fortunately, we had no real "success" with the Ouija board, which surprised me then but pleases me now.

      A lot of people have had similar experiences to yours with a Ouija board. That thing is NO TOY and should be avoided, as it CAN be used as a "gateway" by unseen forces to get your attention and capture your imagination. (Interestingly, in the movie 'The Exorcist', the point is made that Linda Blair's character became possessed after first fooling around with a Ouija board.)

      I hope this doesn't sound boastful or conceited in some way, because it sure isn't meant to, but I feel the reason I did not have any "success" with the Ouija board when I was a kid is because I have probably always had some sort of protection placed around me by God. But even with that, I did fall for New Age stuffs and came out of that spiritual worldview. I was deeply involved in a certain New Age philosophy for five years, after which I became a bit suspicious of it. After a month of praying fervently to Jesus about it, He answered my prayer in an astounding way, and I never looked back at that New Age thought system.

      I believe one reason Jesus even allowed me to fall for it initially is because He wanted me to learn about it, to see just how sneaky and snake-y it could be, so I would later be better equipped to warn others about this stuffs. (As I'm doing here.)

      In the early 1990s, I worked for a magazine publisher and got to know him on a friendship level as well as a professional one. He told me that years earlier he had been into some New Age teachings and had a "spirit guide" who helped him make business decisions. For awhile, his business was going like gangbusters, but over a period of time, some of those decisions that he based on this spirit's suggestions began to go south and my boss/friend became suspicious. So he decided to put his spirit guide to the 1st John test...

      The next time his guide came to him, my boss/friend said to it: "Jesus Christ is my personal Lord and Savior. Do you have any problem with that?" He told me that the image of his spirit guide in his mind never said a word but began to shrink, smaller and smaller and smaller, until he had become just a tiny point of light, and then he just "blinked" out until there was just darkness in my friend's mind, where his guide had been appearing.

      He never saw nor heard from that "spirit guide" entity again.

      The atheists and agnostics and evolutionists can laugh all they want - and so can the New Agers - but this stuff is for real, and it's extremely serious. I would say my friend was fortunate to get out of it as easy as he did, with only just some bad, expensive business decisions behind him to show for it.

      My friend Beer Boy Bryan asked me that same question about Carlos Santana. I don't know for sure what the answer is, so I could be mistaken, but I know enough about the man to know that - despite being "one hell of a guitar player" (pun intended) - Santana is not very intelligent and quite naive. (His political beliefs point to this.) So my best guess is that he really does believe METATRON is a good angel that serves god (whatever sort of god Carlos Santana believes in).

      It's weird stuffs. But you look at the bizarre, almost "supernatural" success that came to Santana late in his musical career with the album 'Supernatural' and the song 'Smooth', and you realize that these unseen entities DO seem to have an ability to manipulate "real life" in our physical realm. It's pretty creepy.

      ~ D-FensDogg
      'Loyal American Underground'

      Delete
    6. I meant to comment on the number 314 as it related to Metatron. Now I look at numbers and constantly look at them in terms of numerology. If this "angel" has an identification number it is because it resonates to that number. 3 (creative) 1 (determined/leader) 4 (security) adding up to 8 (financial success). Now... is it surprising that 314 was the demon/angel to approach Carlos Santana and aid him in his desire to achieve financial success through a creative project, which he led (using much more famous/successful musicians to aid him), securing a place in the hearts and minds of millions???

      Delete
    7. ROBIN ~
      Sorry it's taken me so long to publish and reply to your comment. I have not been feeling well at all and spent the entire day in bed.

      But you'll appreciate this... When I was copying that METATRON entry from my book, I momentarily thought about leaving out that reference. But then on second thought it occurred to me that YOU might want to "do the math". So, I specifically included that with you in mind, Robin.

      ~ D-FensDogg
      'Loyal American Underground'

      Delete
  5. I must say a hearty thanks to you, Stephen. I consider myself pretty well versed in politics. I thought I knew all I needed to know about the birth certificate issue but, I'm not afraid to admit, what I knew only scratched the surface. I am amazed I haven't heard all of the details you mentioned before on talk radio. It would seem the people I listen to would be all over this but they aren't/weren't. Is it because he's already been vetted and they feel there's not much they can do about it now? I'm not sure. I just know I'm tired of certain politicians being run through the ringer before being considered for candidacy while others are out there saying whatever crap comes to mind and the media eats it up without questioning their claims. Okay, this comment went a little off topic but, again, thank you!

    Elsie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ELSIE ~
      Thanks so much for coming by, reading, considering, and commenting. It's nice to find a new face here (even though I am now just one blog bit away from closing up shop on this blog after 6 years).

      I have often said that I have the best readers and commenters any blogger could ever hope for. They have always been few in number (most Americonned people really "can't handle the truth!") but they have been devoted readers who have left fantabulous comments that only further inspired me to continue blogging. If you looked through the comment sections on this blog, you would find MANY, highly-detailed and extensive comments that were MUCH MORE THAN MERE COMMENTS - they were full-blown, ongoing discussions, a back-and-forth exchange of ideas. I seriously doubt ANY BLOGGER ANYWHERE has collected as many legitimate "discussions" in their blog's comment sections as I have.

      But, again, it's great to see a new face pop in every so often, no matter how much I value all of my Outstanding Old-Timers.

      Elsie, believe it or not, my reply to Dan Lynch barely even scratched the surface of what's wrong with Barack Oliar's birth certificate (as well as the rest of his "story" about his past).

      Even the little bit of evidence I provided here was actually "overkill" in my debate with Dan Lynch, because just the evidence of multiple typefaces ALONE was enough to prove that Oliar's long-form birth certificate was a complete forgery. What more evidence would any objective thinker really need?

      But I decided to also include the stuffs about the "smiley face in ALVIN", the "TXE" instead of "THE", and the missing two digits in his (1980) Selective Service Registration form because after killing Dan Lynch's argument, I wanted to drive three stakes through the dead heart of it as well.

      But, truthfully, if you or anyone else were to SERIOUSLY DIG INTO THE EVIDENCE OF FORGERY IN BARACK OLIAR'S LONG-FORM BIRTH CERTIFICATE, you or they would find A HELLUVA LOT MORE than I revealed in my reply to Dan Lynch. I just figured there was no reason to utterly destroy his contention more than four times over.

      Incidentally, the Americonned Sheeple had two chances to vote a GENUINE, PATRIOTIC, CONSTITUTION-LOVING man to the presidency - in 2008 and again in 2012. ...Ron Paul was the guy. The Americonned Sheeple turned up their noses and went with the mainstream-endorsed, status quo puppets of the Illuminati (primarily International Bankers) instead. Now the Americonned Sheeple reap what they've sown.

      Thanks again for reading and commenting, Elsie.

      ~ D-FensDogg
      'Loyal American Underground'
      POSTSCRIPT:
      Elsie, if you want to know all of the truth in politics, you'll need to ditch all the mainstream sources, including talk radio, Fox News, MSNBC, et al. You'll find the truth by seeking out independent alternative sources like "The New American" magazine and website, G. Edward Griffin's 'Reality Zone' website, World Net Daily website, and others I could name. ALL of the mainstream outlets - BOTH REPUGNANTCAN AND DUMB-O-CRAT - are in the business of lying to, dividing and conquering the American Public; they are ALL disinformation agents for the International Bankers. (I urge you to read 'THE CREATURE FROM JEKYLL ISLAND: A Second Look At The Federal Reserve' by G. Edward Griffin. You will be shocked to your toes!)

      Delete
  6. Remind me never to enter into a debate with you. (I prefer all slicing and dicing to be done on my chopping boards while I'm preparing dinner.) I have no doubt that you annihilate most opponents in a debate, but maybe if you treated them with a little bit of respect, (even if ya have to fake it) you might win them over to your side. You know... teach them rather than destroy them. Just a thought.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Part 1 Of 2:

      It's a nice thought, SUSAN, and one I would be very much open to if not for all of my many years of experience in debating Liberals (and other idiots).

      See, I'm essentially a really nice guy. I was raised to be polite and sensitive to the needs of other people. My parents were born at the very dawn of the 1930s, ya know, so consideration and patience and all those other wonderful ideals were things instilled in me at an early age. But then...

      But then... I got older, I became an adult, I encountered a world (including a U.S.A.) that no longer valued those ideals or played by civilized rules. And I adapted to meet the needs of a new age.

      When I first started publicly debating people many years ago, I very, Very, VERY naively thought that my opponents were simply unaware of the facts and the truth. Naturally, I assumed that all one needed to do was to point them in the direction of VERIFIABLE TRUTH and they would see the Light and change their minds.

      After a couple years of experience I realized that I was wrong, Wrong, WRONG!!!!!! (I was six hundred and sixty-six times wrong.)

      SUSAN... there are a lot of people out there who don't give a tinker's damn about facts and truth. They are married to their ideologies and their hatred of God. (Have you ever debated an atheist about "Evolution"? I have. Plenty of times. I've never lost one. But the fact that there is not one SINGLE FACT that proves Evolution doesn't mean a dipshit's shitdip in hell to them. The only thing that matters to them is their hatred of God... whom they all secretly believe in, or at minimum they secretly suspect the truth of His existence but have decided to hate Him... because their mom died when they were 6, or they didn't get a pony for Christmas when they were 7.)

      Also, Susan, you have no idea how many devoted, committed Communists there are out there who have infiltrated EVERY SINGLE FACET OF AMERICAN SOCIAL LIFE AND SCIENCES. They don't care about Truth, they only care about what they choose to believe, be it right or wrong. There are far more of them in places of influence than most Americans could even begin to imagine. (See Robin's last comment above regarding the way Americans are conditioned to accept certain ideas via the mainstream media and entertainment companies. And, ROBIN, I am still intending to reply to that last comment, but I may not get to it until Tuesday.)

      Continued Below...

      Delete
    2. Part 2 Of 2:

      Being at least as smart as the average bear, it didn't take me more than a couple years of hands-on experience debating Atheists, Liberals, Communists and others of that ilk to learn three important lessons:

      1: Facts and Truth are irrelevant and they will slander you and cut your throat given one-quarter of a chance. If you "Play Nice" with them, you are in for a brutal beating.

      2: The very second... I mean, the very first sentence, in which you let up on them, take one single step backwards from your "Attack Mode", they will come surging back at you with redoubled "violence". Why? Because those people do not understand, can't even begin to imagine, something like "civility" and "empathy" and "sympathy".

      [I remember an early debate - many years ago - with a guy who was insisting that our Founding Fathers believed in that myth about "Separation Of Church And State". (Try to find it in one of our founding documents.) I was kicking his ass from here to England and back again. In fact, I was destroying him in public so badly - based solely on facts - that I started to feel sorry for him; I was making him look like a total moron in front of his friends at that website. So I let up slightly in just one posted comment, and he immediately took my sympathy as a sign of weakness, and came roaring back with his obnoxious demeanor. That was the VERY DEBATE where I learned THIS valuable lesson: "Atheists, Liberals, Communists, and Other Leftists interpret sympathy as a sign of weakness and use it to their advantage." Susan, that was the LAST TIME I ever relaxed in a single round in a debate against a Leftist; since then I have remained in "Attack Mode" until the Leftist shut his or her mouth and left the ring in silence. Lesson Learned! No more sympathy; they don't understand it, don't want it, and don't deserve it. They may get sympathy later from God, but I ain't Him.]

      3: This one's the most important...
      If you can't change your opponent's mind (and lots of experience has proven to me that this is nearly ALWAYS a certainty) then the purpose for the debate needs to change in MY mind. I have learned (as I've stated more than once on my blogs) that the purpose for debating Leftists is NOT to attempt changing their mind, but in the hope that some truly objective, intellectually-honest, thinking person "sitting on the fence" will come across the Internet debate sometime in the future - maybe next month, next year, next decade - and when the "fence-sitter" sees how thoroughly you trounced your opponent with facts (and humor, if possible... even if it's Ann Coulter-ish humor) that "fence-sitter" will begin to investigate the issue from YOUR perspective and eventually also come to learn the truth about it.

      In short, I didn't debate Leftists in the hope of getting them to accept the facts and see the Light; I debated them in the hope of getting some future, unknown reader to accept the facts and see the Light.

      I trust this explains why I eventually dismissed the idea I originally started with, the idea of "teaching them rather than destroying them". It's a lovely idea, and I wish it could be done, but The Holy Bible is clear that "this world" is fallen, often not lovely, and a genuine battleground for spiritual warfare. I take The Bible and that Truth very seriously (despite my awesome sense of humor - Thanks for that, God!) You can't teach the devil, and you can't play nice with his minions.

      ~ D-FensDogg
      'Loyal American Underground'

      Delete
    3. Well said. Yeah, I know.You write a long thoughtful comment, and I respond with two words. It's getting late, and I'm tired. But I did want you to know that I read this.

      I hope you're feeling better.

      Delete
    4. Thanks, SUSAN. Starting to feel a bit closer to normal now. (...That's the LAST time I ever go 72 hours without drinking again!)

      ~ D-FensDogg
      'Loyal American Underground'

      Delete
  7. I came by to see the 'wall' and decided I would feel bad if I didn't say anything.

    About the best I can do today is to thank you and commend you for taking on the 'bad guys' even the really, Really, REALLY bad guy.

    You sir, are truly one of the Good Guys! Better go out an buy a white Stetson.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, FAE, but I prefer my brown Stetson. It ain't white, and it ain't black. It's something "in the middle" - good at times, bad at times - just like me.

      Was William "D-Fens" Foster good or bad? I guess it depends on who you talk to.

      ~ D-FensDogg
      'Loyal American Underground'

      Delete

--> NOTE: COMMENT MODERATION IS ACTIVATED. <--
All submitted comments that do not transgress "Ye Olde Comment Policy" will be posted and responded to as soon as possible. Thanks for taking the time to comment.