Tuesday, November 9, 2010

THE "FASCIST" LABEL: WEAR IT LIKE A BADGE OF HONOR

.

.
Members and front organizations must continually embarrass, discredit and degrade our critics. … When obstructionists become too irritating, label them as fascist or Nazi or anti-Semitic. … Constantly associate those who oppose us with those names that already have a bad smell. The association will, after enough repetition, become “fact” in the public mind.

~ A 1943 Communist Party Directive
[as quoted by the 1956 Report of the House Committee on Un-American Activities; volume 1, page 347.]

My fellow Constitutionalists/Conservatives, keep the above quote in mind as you go about debating politics with zombie liberals, and the very next time one of those "zomberals" calls you a fascist or a Nazi or anti-Semitic, be sure to ask your opponent if he or she is simply following the Communist party line, or if their ignorance just comes independently and naturally to them.

You might also ask them to define "fascist" (that's their favorite word for people like us) and then point out to them that Representative Government (which is what our Constitutional Republic was designed to be) is the antithesis of fascism, but that their Mother Russia practiced fascism in its truest sense. All communist dictators have been genuine fascists.

One reason I've always found debating with zombie liberals so easy and rewarding is because most "zomberals" are just plain ignorant about politics. They don't do much real deep thinking and reasoning but simply follow the party line by regurgitating all the usual talking points and slinging all the usual labels that they don't really even understand.

I'll not forget the time that some zomlib wrote that I was a "facist" and I wrote back that he ought to at least learn to spell the word before accusing people of being it.

I've been labeled a "fascist" and a "Nazi" several times by various zomberals over the years (note the name of this blog), and I wear those epithets proudly.

In the fifth chapter of the book of Acts in The Holy Bible, it says:
.
". . . and when they had called for the apostles and beaten them, they commanded that they should not speak in the name of Jesus, and let them go. So they departed from the presence of the council, rejoicing that they were counted worthy to suffer shame for His name. And daily in the temple, and in every house, they did not cease teaching and preaching Jesus as the Christ."

And that's kind of the way I view it when some zomberal misapplies a derogatory label to me. First, I consider the source, and then I take pride in knowing that if they are following the Communist directive against me, it must mean that as a lover of liberty, I'm an "obstructionist" who has "become too irritating" and thus I'm doing something right!

But remember: A good tactic for counterpunching when some liberal dog calls you a fascist or a Nazi is to immediately ask them if they're consciously following the 1943 Communist Party Directive. You might also want to inquire how long they've been a member of the party and is the bar stocked with anything besides Russian vodka when the party throws a party?

Just because your opponent is stupid does not mean you can't have fun with them. ;o)

~ Stephen T. McCarthy
'Loyal American Underground'

YE OLDE COMMENT POLICY: All comments, pro and con, are welcome. However, ad hominem attacks and disrespectful epithets will not be tolerated (read: "posted"). After all, this isn’t Amazon.com, so I don’t have to put up with that kind of bovine excrement.
.

6 comments:

  1. Love it, freaking awesome post.

    Br'er Marc

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh... Thanks, BR'ER!
    It's still buried in me yet still comes to the surface every once in awhile. Ha!

    ~ D-FensDogg
    'Loyal American Underground'

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good post, good point, and very succinct. The name-calling has become very annoying to me. I'm particularly irked by the various phobic designations. If you disgree or have a distaste for a particular agenda you are now phobic--who gave these people the authority to diagnose mental states.

    The other night I watched the documentary New World Order. Some very convincing stuff and I do believe a lot of it. Some is fringe wackiness and I might still dispute, but the stuff about the Bilderbergs and agendas of control are things I would think probable. They could have left out some of the Katrina material. And felt like there were some contradictory things about some of these true believers.

    Have you thought about moving to one of the Constitutional communties in Idaho?

    Lee
    Tossing It Out

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gracias, r-LEE-b ~
    >>...If you disgree or have a distaste for a particular agenda you are now phobic--who gave these people the authority to diagnose mental states.

    Yeah. Exactly. Disagree with a lib and suddenly he or she thinks they have a doctorate in psychology and can immediatly diagnose your problem for you. Whatabunchamaroons!

    >>...The other night I watched the documentary New World Order. Some very convincing stuff and I do believe a lot of it.

    Hey, cool, Brotherman! I don't know that I've ever seen that one. Who made it?

    One thing I would caution you about is to be aware that Uncle Sam knows full well that with this Information Age (Internet, etc.) the truth is gradually becoming known. And in an effort to combat truth, Uncle Sam can and will use disinformation.

    It's well within the realm of possibility that some documentaries out there might deliberately mix truth with lies and overtly false "wackiness" in an effort to taint the entire thing in the minds of the more intelligent viewers. So bear that in mind if you ever run across something that just seems over-the-top outlandish.

    Although there is even seemingly over-the-top outlandishness that is true, so the best approach, I think, is this:

    Dismiss NOTHING until you've looked into it sufficiently, but neither believe anything without sufficient research, and examine each charge independently (i.e., Don't automatically dismiss "A" just because John Doe coupled it with "B" and additional research on your part proved that "B" was false. Or, A and C might be nonsense and that's why Mr. Disinformation surrounded B with them in his book, because B is true but he wants you to dismiss it out-of-hand along with A and C when you discover they were lies).

    We're dealing with some very clever and deceptive people who will use every trick in the book because so much is at stake here.

    Arlee Boid, one documentary that I would strongly recommend to you is "America: Freedom To Fascism" by Aaron Russo. I believe it's available at NetFlix. That's one of the best I've seen.

    >>...Have you thought about moving to one of the Constitutional communties in Idaho?

    No, not at all. I want to live where I WANT to live. (And Idaho isn't where I WANT to live.) And besides that, when the "stuffs" hits the fan, if those people think they are going to withstand Uncle Sam when he marshals his knee-jerk, orders-following, super-"patriot" robot-like troops, they are sadly mistaken. They will simply become The New Waco.

    The masses need to be educated about what is happening. Small groups scampering into a corner with lots of guns is an exercise in futility, in my opinion.

    On the other hand, if an ENTIRE STATE seceded from the union and established a genuine Constitutional Republic like our Founding Dads intended, with a better airtight Constitution, I would almost certainly move there... on the first thing smokin'!

    ~ D-FensDogg
    'Loyal American Underground'

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can read about the film and get addtional links to it at New World Order. I think the film makers are associated with Alex Jones and he is the main focus of the film. I'm surprised you haven't seen this one. I got it thru NetFlix.

    The people they showed in the film who were living in Idaho looked like they were pretty old and in not much shape to fight back should anything happen.
    The area around Coeur D'Alene sure is nice from the times I've been up there. Looks like maybe a nice place to retire.

    I'll check out "America: Freedom To Fascism"

    Lee
    Tossing It Out

    ReplyDelete
  6. ARLEE BOID ~
    Yup, you got me on that one, Brother. I followed your link, and now know for sure that I never saw it.

    This may surprise you, but I don't read or watch a whole lot about this subject at this point. After 16 years of studying it, I long ago reached the point of diminishing returns. I might read a 350 page book and only come away with 2 or 3 nuggets of information new to me. So, I think I'm close to "saturated" and it's not cost or time effective to continue devoting study to it.

    I do own four Alex Jones DVDs:
    1) The Fall Of The Republic
    2) Terrorstorm
    3) Dark Secrets Inside Bohemian Grove
    4) Endgame

    Of those four, the last one is the weakest. #3 is really interesting because it's what gave Alex Jones his fame: He was the first (and I believe still...) only person to sneak into a Bohemian Grove ceremony and film it. #1 & #2 are definitely worth seeing, but I would rate Aaron Russo's "AMERICA: FREEDOM TO FASCISM" the highest.

    And there's another one out there that I once borrowed from Br'er Marc (forget the exact title) which is simply a sit-down interview - Alex Jones questioning Aaron Russo, shortly before his death. No exciting visuals, but it's a good one for the information and for the way Aaron Russo comes across. Anytime someone says all "conspiracy theorists" are wackos, they should be challenged to watch the Jones/Russo interview and then asked if they think Russo is wacky. He comes across as calm, forthright and intelligent. (You know, all those ways that I DON'T come across here at 'Ferret-Faced Fascist Friends':o)

    Another documentary I would encourage everyone to see (may or may not be available at NetFlix) is "DEMOGRAPHIC WINTER: The Decline Of The Human Family". It's only an hour long but excellent and important.

    And if you've never seen the famous documentary "WACO: The Rules Of Engagement", you really should. And that one I'm pretty darn sure is available at NetFlix.

    ~ D-FensDogg
    'Loyal American Underground'

    ReplyDelete

--> NOTE: COMMENT MODERATION IS ACTIVATED. <--
All submitted comments that do not transgress "Ye Olde Comment Policy" will be posted and responded to as soon as possible. Thanks for taking the time to comment.