Monday, October 2, 2017

LAS VEGAS SHOOTING: STAGED PHOTO? (Or, DEVIL HORNS HAND SIGN AND COUNTRY MUSIC DON'T MIX)

.
No, I'm not stating that the Mandalay Bay / Route 91 Harvest Country Music Festival shooting in Las Vegas was a hoax. Unlike most other major "murderous" events in recent times (e.g., the Sandy Hook school shooting, Boston Marathon bombing, Pulse nightclub shooting), I actually DO believe that innocent people were killed and wounded in Las Vegas.
.
As a matter of fact, a person where I work personally knows very well someone who was shot at the music festival across from Mandalay Bay. Fortunately, his friend was not critically injured.
.
So, yes, this tragic event really did occur. It was NOT a hoax. However, there are already so many bizarre circumstances and questions surrounding it that I feel justified in thinking it was a False Flag operation.
.
My guess is that a number of people were involved in this -- not just one lone-nut gunman -- and some of the operatives were likely Uncle Scam agents.
.
I don't intend to study this terrible tragedy to the nth degree. But for now, I just want to direct your attention to something that jumped out at me.
.
Below is one of a few still photographs from the shooting that immediately struck me as looking very "staged". There you see three cops (perhaps four, if the bald guy lying on his stomach is also a cop) looking very tense and poised for a shootout with the unseen sniper.
.
But at the same time, you have two guys on either side of the police car looking rather casual and just standing out in the open, presumably in the line of fire. The Black man appears to be yakking on his cell phone, and the White man is just gazing up at the Mandalay Bay hotel with what seems to be an iPhone in his hand.
.
Why, if the cops are hiding behind the police car to avoid being hit by sniper fire, are the two civilians nonchalantly standing right in the middle of the street like human targets? Also, the White man and the Black man are facing each other yet separated by the police officers and their car. Is that a symbol meant to signify something?
.
After questioning that, I suddenly noticed that peculiar symbol painted in red on the side of the building at the far left edge of the photo.
.
I suppose I could be wrong, but that sure looks an awful lot to me like the satanic DEVIL HORNS Hand Sign. Is that what it looks like to you, also? And if so, WHY would that be painted on a structure at a Country-Western music festival?
.
CLICK  PHOTO  FOR  AN  ENLARGED  VIEW
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
OOPS.  MAYBE  I'M  GETTING  CARRIED  AWAY.
.
For more information about the satanic Devil Horns Hand Sign, click these titles below...
.
ILLUMINATI SYMBOLS .INFO
.
Gene Simmons Wants To Trademark "Devil Horns" Hand Gesture
.
~ Stephen T. McCarthy
.

6 comments:

  1. Each day that goes by this story gets a little more stinky. Something surely seems to be rotten in Las Vegas. Sad that life in these United States has become so cheap, all of these innocent people were hurt to apparently further some creepy agenda.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NITRO WILBURY ~
      As I wrote in an E to a friend earlier this morning...

      Have you been researching this Vegas shooting at all? Ho!-Ho! What a huge, steaming pile of bullshit! False Flag through and through! If "The Company" doesn't do some cleaning up and damage control, this story is going to wind up with more holes in it than 9/11 has!

      It's like the new "Sandy Hook", only this time they really did shoot some people. SOBs!

      They've got until about 2029 to do satan's work, and then He, "The Man", is going to show up, whistle, and shout: "That's it! Everybody, out of the pool!"


      As for life being cheap in the U.S., no argument from me. However, I just read some great, great news [Link> HERE, and I will be praying it fully comes to pass.

      Granted, I abhor ALL abortion, PERIOD! But this would definitely be a good step in the right direction. And a step I never expected to see taken during my lifetime.

      If Congress does the right thing, Trump WILL sign that. Yes, Trump disappoints me sometimes. But he's still done more right than any other president I've managed to survive.

      ~ D-FensDogG
      Stephen T. McCarthy Reviews...

      Delete
  2. Hmmm... Gene Simmons may want to trademark the "devil horns" symbol, but what he (and Obama AND Hillary are all gesturing is not the horns, but rather "I love you" in American Sign Language. Now, they may actually be TRYING to flash those devil horns and just are goofing it up. In the case of Obama and Hillary it is a great bet! But with the thumb out instead of folded in, they are telling their loyal minions... er, followers, that they love them.

    And yeah, this is another one of these events that really have me scratching my head over some of the bits of info that have come out. Like the woman telling people "you're all gonna die" beforehand. Plus lots more. So do you think more shooters will turn up?

    I'm posting under my old moniker this time, in deference.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SHEBOYGANBOY McITCHYFINGER ~
      You know I truly love ya. (JOHN WAYNE!-JOHN WAYNE!) But someone from Sheboygan didn't click on the link I provided called "Illuminati Symbols .Info".

      But that's OK. Here, lemme paste the first few paragraphs for ya:

      The Devil’s Horns hand symbol is known under many names including: Sign of the Horns, El Diablo, Sign of Satan the Horned God, the Goat, Goat Horns, Rock On, Rock Fist, The Horns, Mano Cornuto, Il Cornuto, Pommesgabel, Evil Fingers, Metal Horns, Devil Sign, Diabolicus…

      The Devil’s Horns is one of the most widely recognized symbol of allegiance to Satan. The two raised fingers represent Satan’s horns. Unfortunately, it is also the most incorrectly identified Illuminati hand sign.

      The sign can be made with the thumb tucked in or sticking out as shown by Texe Marrs in his Codex Magica and demonstrated by the Devil himself in the 14th century Arabic manuscript, the Kitab al-Bulhan.


      Of course, it makes sense that luciferians like Hellary and O'bammyCommie would opt to flash the Devil Horns sign with the thumb out as it provides them with "plausible deniability". They can always say: No, I was merely signaling "I love you". But guys like us know better, right?

      There most definitely was multiple shooters in Vegas. One on the 4th floor as well, I am all but totally certain.

      But, no, "they" will never speak of, let alone capture any other shooters. That doesn't fit Uncle Scam's narrative for this particular False Flag event.

      There is one (and only one) advantage to knowing the government's official narrative in any tragic event: It allows you to discount at least one explanation. And being able to say, "I know that THIS is NOT what happened, because Uncle Scam says it is" is at least a starting point in attempting to unravel what really DID happen.

      Me? Cynical Much?

      ~ D-FensDogG
      Stephen T. McCarthy Reviews...

      Delete
  3. JW right back at you.

    I DID click all the links... I just didn't know there was material below the illustration that showed the difference in the hand signs. It ended perfectly and I thought that was it.

    And just I figured you missed that a couple had the wrong sign, and so I used the occasion to imply that though Obummer and Hellary were certainly on the "wrong side" of the law with God, they were just thanking their devilish minions with the "I love all you sulfur-smelling-pentagram-drawing minions" sign.

    My original comment here was eaten, but you are/were totally right about multiple shooters. I've started reading FOTM blog also, and they had a little vid clip showing a man IN THE CROWD shooting. I suspect there were four or more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SHEBOYGANBOY McITCHYFINGER ~
      First, I want to sincerely thank you for the second effort with this comment. (You know whadahmean.)

      In fact, it makes PERFECT sense that Pseudo-Feminist Hellary and Barack Ocommie would be flashing their supporters with a hand sign that means both "I love you" and "Long live lucifer". Those two and their supporters are abbalouly spiritually sick.

      >>... "sulfur-smelling-pentagram-drawing minions"

      Ha! Great line. Don't be at all surprised if you find me re-using it here at F-FFF sometime down the road.

      FOTM has become one of my real go-to blogs. The writers all know who Jesus IS, they get on the politically / Spiritually important topics immediately, and the readers / commenters are sharp cookies who know the score (and know Who is gonna win in the end!)

      I really appreciate you reading and commenting here, Brother!

      ~ D-FensDogG
      Stephen T. McCarthy Reviews...

      Delete

--> NOTE: COMMENT MODERATION IS ACTIVATED. <--
All submitted comments that do not transgress "Ye Olde Comment Policy" will be posted and responded to as soon as possible. Thanks for taking the time to comment.