Wednesday, July 18, 2018

NOTES FROM DOGTOWN'S DOG POUND (Or, ON FEAR & FAITH)

.
. 
[DOG POUND NOTES are simply random thoughts, ideas, and maxims that have occurred to me. I am totally convinced of the merit of some of them. Others may merely be food-for-thought or even outright Doggy Doo-Doo. I'll let you guess as to how I categorize each of them.]
.
"...the Holy Spirit testifies in every city, saying that chains and tribulations await me. But none of these things move me; nor do I count my life dear to myself, so that I may finish my race with joy, and the ministry which I received from the Lord Jesus, to testify to the gospel of the grace of God."
~ Saint Paul (Acts 20)

.
The degree of fear one feels is always precisely proportional to their lack of faith in God.

.
~ Stephen T. McCarthy
.

2 comments:

  1. Al Bondigas here. "The degree of fear one feels is always precisely proportional to their lack of faith in God". That is 100 percent correct. Did you come up with that or did you hear it somewhere?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That, Muh Bruhthuh, is an STMcC original. {*patent pending*}

      ~ D-FensDogG
      Stephen T. McCarthy Reviews...

      Delete

--> NOTE: COMMENT MODERATION IS ACTIVATED. <--
All submitted comments that do not transgress "Ye Olde Comment Policy" will be posted and responded to as soon as possible. Thanks for taking the time to comment.