THE TRUTH ABOUT TRUTH:

All truth passes through three stages.
First, it is ridiculed.
Second, it is violently opposed.
Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.



Sunday, July 10, 2011

PIG STATE, U.S.A.

.
“I have fear of my government, not green monsters and machines from outer space. I have enough fear from here [Washington D.C.].”

Doggs and Doggettes, the bottom line is this:
That Law Enforcement Officer is NOT your friend!

This one you REALLY SHOULD watch . . .



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbmGZdLMHOA

For a larger screen, click the URL link above and watch it at YouTube.

[My thanks to The Kansas Kid for sending me the link.]

~ Stephen T. McCarthy

YE OLDE COMMENT POLICY: All comments, pro and con, are welcome. However, ad hominem attacks and disrespectful epithets will not be tolerated (read: "posted"). After all, this isn’t Amazon.com, so I don’t have to put up with that kind of bovine excrement.
.

2 comments:

  1. I watched this the other day brother and it scared the crap out of me. I know this but seeing it on video just reveals to me just how close this thing is to going down. We might all be screwed quite literally. If I die, I die.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BR'ER MARC ~
    That FEMA Camp is just a figment of your overactive imagination.

    Try not to worry; those folks are from the government and they're here to help us. It'z all good, Brother, just turn on your television set and go back to sleep. What could happen?

    ~ D-FensDogg
    'Loyal American Underground'

    ReplyDelete

NOTE: Comment Moderation is activated. All submitted comments that do not transgress "Ye Olde Comment Policy" will be posted and responded to as soon as possible. Thanks for taking the time to comment.