Monday, August 8, 2011

THE ILLEGAL "ALIEN"

.


Today being my birthday, I received a couple of nice gifts from my flying friend the Aardvark. She warned me in advance, however, that one thing she had sent was quite goofy and that I might not like it.

Might not like it? Pshaw!

Dogged if she don't know me purty dern well.

The White Elephant-type gift the Flyin' Aardvark sent me was a plate. [Can you serve chocolate-covered ants on it?]

As I unwrapped it (she wraps beautifully, by the way), the first thing I saw was the words, "CERTIFICATE OF LIVE BIRTH".

I was already starting to chuckle because I could foresee the direction this was going in. [This couldn't have anything to do with Barack "USAP" Obama, could it?]

I tore away the rest of the paper and the whole plate [as seen in the photo above] was revealed. And it read:

The Good News:
Wally finds Barack Obama's birth certificate.

The Bad News:
He finds it in Roswell, New Mexico.

It's good to be the Birthday Boy who has friends with a good sense of humor!

~ Stephen T. McCarthy

YE OLDE COMMENT POLICY: All comments, pro and con, are welcome. However, ad hominem attacks and disrespectful epithets will not be tolerated (read: "posted"). After all, this isn’t Amazon.com, so I don’t have to put up with that kind of bovine excrement.
.

6 comments:

  1. Hehehe. Great gift! :o) Happy Birthday. Doin' anything special?

    ReplyDelete
  2. AlliAllo ~
    Yeah, it was.

    I like funny people. (I'm funny that way.)

    ~ D-FensDogg
    'Loyal American Underground'

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, Late yes I'm late. But hey, Happy birthday there ol timer. You'll have to tell me what I won't have the opportunity to look forward to (as this current world will probably not survive long enough for me to reach my late 40's).

    You should celebrate, I will. What a gift we got the day you were born. Without you my favorite blog wouldn't exist, and there would be no reason for me to ever go to Pheonix.

    ReplyDelete
  4. BR'ER MARC ~
    Thanks, McBuddy!

    Trust me, you won't be missing too much if America doesn't survive long enough for you to experience the "Declining 40s".

    And trust me further... there's STILL no reason for you "to ever go to Phoenix". The smart folks avoid it like the plague!

    But say, Br'er, if you ever have the time, consider going to Los Angeles instead. You can do that by visiting "Stuffs" and checking out my monstrous (6-Part) blog bit about my old life in L.A. It was like 5 or 6 weeks in the making, and probably not worth all that effort, but still, it's the biggest blog project I've ever put together.

    Yak Later, Brotherman.

    ~ D-FensDogg
    'Loyal American Underground'

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a great gift for the man who has everything. Heck, it's a great gift for the man who ain't got much neither. Happy Birthday.


    Lee
    Tossing It Out

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, BOID.

    And it's especially a great gift for the man who's got chocolate-covered ants and nuttin' to serve 'em on.

    ~ D-FensDogg
    'Loyal American Underground'

    ReplyDelete

--> NOTE: COMMENT MODERATION IS ACTIVATED. <--
All submitted comments that do not transgress "Ye Olde Comment Policy" will be posted and responded to as soon as possible. Thanks for taking the time to comment.