THE TRUTH ABOUT TRUTH:

All truth passes through three stages.
First, it is ridiculed.
Second, it is violently opposed.
Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.



Tuesday, June 10, 2014

OBAMA IN THE WHITE HOUSE: WHO’S RESPONSIBLE? (Or, STEPHEN T. McCARTHY: “ONE OF THE 3 REMAINING KLANNERS [sic] IN AMERICA”?) Part 2 Of 3


For Part 1 click HERE:
.
“There are only two kinds of people in the world.
I don’t like either of them.”
~ Miss Ann Thrope
.
.
.
Now, I’ll bet you think I’m going to say that the group most responsible for Barack Obama being in the White House is Black voters and all the other Democrats.

Or maybe you think I’m going to point the finger at Republican voters who failed to show up at the polls to vote for Mitt Romney.

Or perhaps you think I’ll blame The Tea Party people who refused to vote for Romney - the lesser of two evils – because he just wasn’t “conservative” enough.

No, nope, and wrong again, Fishface!

OK, then you think I’m going to say that the reason we have that grey Marxist Muslim (President Marxslim) in the White House for a second term is because the Dumb-O-Crat party cheated and voting was rigged to favor Obama.

Well, I think that’s half right (in the same way that Obama is half Black). In my entire life, I never followed a presidential election as closely as I followed the 2012 election. I boldly said that Mitt Romney was going to win (which is not to say that I like and voted for ‘Mittens’ - I don’t and I didn’t). But EVERY SINGLE INDICATOR leading up the election pointed toward a Mitt Romney win.

Yes, I do my homework (no, I NEVER use the excuse, “My dog ate it”), and I don’t like getting a failing grade, especially when I’m as confident of passing the test as I was in the 2012 presidential election!
.
ELECTION 2012

Steve [not me] • 2 years ago
Let's see.
Ballots not mailed to military.
Black Panthers at polling places.
Voting machines changing Romney vote to Obama.
GOP poll watcher forcebly removed from polling places.
No Photo ID required.
Obama murals in polling places.
Election Judges with Obama hats signing in voters.
25,000+ Dead on voter roles in
San Francisco.
Announcing to Democrats only that absentee voters can have ballots printed at polls.
Nothing here must be GOP paranoia.

Do I think vote fraud contributed to Barack Oliar’s reelection? You bet I do!

Consider the following:

*  In at least five voting districts in swing states, Obama received 100% of the vote in the last election. Not one person even made an error voting and cast a ballot for Romney. Not even one.
*  Several other districts in states such as Florida and Ohio, areas dominated by Democratic operatives, the number of people who voted outnumbered those who were registered.

.
.
The network switched to video of the 35th ward, where people waiting in a school to vote were walking past a mural of the president, even after Republicans sued to get it covered up. “This remained untouched for hours as people voted!” said reporter Eric Shawn.
.
“Don't get me wrong - we were f#cked if Romney got elected, too. I'd be dogging Mitt if he'd gotten the nod, it just would have been a little more creative effort. ... I'm leaving the ‘Ron Paul’ sign on my lawn so everyone knows not to blame me.”

PROOF OF VOTER FRAUD IN THE USA FROM THE HORSE'S MOUTH
.
.
.
However, all that being said, I’m still not putting the bulk of the blame on vote fraud. Below you will find a large number of comments I left some time ago in the Comment Sections of these fine bloggers’ blogs:
.
FAE’s FAR AWAY SERIES blog
.
C.W. Martin’s TILTING AT WINDMILLS blog
.
Downsizers' OF POUNDS AND POLITICS blog
.
See if you can figure out where I’m going with this. Can you predict beforehand where I am going to lay the lion’s share of the blame for Barack “Marxslim” Oliar’s entire presidential career before I reveal it in Part 3? (It’s really quite obvious because I laid it all right out in the open in the following blog comments, not anticipating at the time I wrote them that I’d ever collect them in one place and reconstruct them as their own multi-part blog bit.)

Read the following statements that I have made on other blogs and try to follow the bouncing ball and connect the dots before I spill the whole can of beans in the third and final installment of this series.

This installment is rather lengthy, so you may want to read it in two or three separate sessions:

Well, indeed, there are not TWO political parties in the USA, and there hasn't been during the lifetime of any of your readers.

There is only ONE political party: 'THE NEW WORLD ORDER' Party.

And for that reason, the march to the goal could be accomplished regardless of whether a Democrap or a Repugnantcan sits in the White House. 'The New World Order' Party doesn't care which affiliation the Americonned People choose during an election.

Of course, the program can usually move toward the goal at a slightly faster pace when the Democraps are in control, so that's always attractive to The NWO Party.

But I am fairly convinced that in fact Obama did NOT actually win the election; there was an awful lot of voter fraud in the all-important swing states of Ohio and Pennsylvania that the Repugnantcans allowed to occur, and but for that, Romney would have won... just as I had predicted he would.

Regardless, Romney or Obama, it's the same goal and the same eventual result for the Americonned People.

The very fact that Barack Obama still sits in the White House when he could literally be in prison if the Repugnantcans wanted him there (due to federal crimes that Obama is truly guilty of), PROVES that the best friend Obama has is the Repugnantcan division of The NWO Party.

>>... Consider Bob Dole running against Clinton 2. Quiet campaign, hardly heard from him. Excuse: Ran out of $$$.

Yeah, your suspicion is more than justified.
In my recent blog bit comment exchanges with
Bryan of the 'A Beer For The Shower' blog, I told him about an old friend of mine whose nickname was "Torch".

Torch was the son of a famous California Congressman, and because of that, Torch was actually traveling across the country in 1996 with Bob Dole during his presidential campaign.

I remember Torch later telling me in conversation how baffled he was by Dole's demeanor in private as opposed to his demeanor on the national stage. Torch said that on the plane, while flying from state to state, Dole was outgoing, quick-witted, funny, and extremely erudite. But as soon as the cameras were rolling, Dole turned into this boring old man.

At the time, I was still a political neophyte, having only just learned about the Illuminati and the Council on Foreign Relations two years earlier. So, like Torch, I figured that Dole was just camera shy, maybe uncomfortable in the national spotlight. And that's why his real personality just disappeared when the cameras started filming.

Now, all these years later, I know EXACTLY what was happening, and my earlier thoughts were merely the naive speculations of a political neophyte.

When McCain ran against Obama, the REAL goal of "The Wizards Behind The Curtain" was for Obama to win. And that's why McCain deliberately said things that ensured Obama's victory. (McCain told the war-tired Americonned People that he could envision the U.S. Military being in the Middle East for 100 years; he told the Americonned People who were disgusted by the Economic Recession that our economy was essentially sound. Only someone who secretly MEANT to lose the election would have said those things!)

Why did Bob Dole's brilliant personality disappear when he stepped off the airplanes? Because he knew his job was to LOSE the election to Bill Clinton - The Wizards' choice for president.

The same crap gets replayed time after time. And on those occasions when the Republican DOES accidentally win the election, he immediately begins acting like a liberal, big-government Demoncrat (think: George W. Bush).

>>... Edward Snowden ... is currently hiding somewhere in Hong Kong, while "patriots" like John Boehner call him a traitor.

My friend, it comes back, time and time and time again, to what I have spent nearly 20 years trying to convey to genuinely patriotic Americans: Forget what the two primary political parties in the U.S. "claim" to support, care about, and represent. The bottom line is ALWAYS this:

The Democrat and the Republican parties are two different sides of the EXACT SAME COIN. They are both controlled by and do the bidding of unseen puppeteers - namely, INTERNATIONAL BANKERS - and every bit of the so-called "fighting" between the two parties is meant solely for public consumption. The "endgame" is Divide And Conquer, and BOTH major political parties are IN ON IT.

There is no real difference between the Limbaugh/Hannity/Coulter faction and the Matthews/Obama/Pelosi faction. It's all a matter of getting you to root for Punch or Judy, while BOTH puppets are being controlled by the SAME PUPPETEER. I don't care how it looks, I don't care how different the arguments seem, the end result is ALWAYS THE SAME. (Political History proves this.)

When push comes to shove, the two political parties will always converge, rather than REALLY oppose each other. If one of the two parties GENUINELY represented limited, Constitutional government, then considering how often the two parties have traded positions of power in the government, we shouldn't have ALWAYS moved toward the Left! We should still be somewhere in the middle. However, in your lifetime and mine, there has been a constant move toward the Left, regardless of the party in power.

>> . . . They truly think they will be a part of the elite, ruling class when their agenda is completed.

That is an excellent point and one that a few of my friends and I have discussed (and laughed about) for some years now.

The "Useful Idiots" are being USED, thus the word "useful", obviously. But here's what the IDIOTS don't see coming because they have an insufficient understanding of history and human nature:

After the USEFUL IDIOTS have been all USED UP by their puppet masters in creating the new utopia (read: Demonic Global Tyranny), they will be amongst the very first people liquidated. Why? You know why and so do I.

Because the real Elites will look at the former Useful Idiots and think this: You were SO STUPID that you were incapable of discerning that I was using you to enslave you and your fellows. And, I see how ready, willing, and able you were to turn traitor against your own Constitution and against your own citizens. First of all, we don't want someone as stupid as you in our own totalitarian society. And secondly, a traitor like you is too dangerous for us to support and allow to live. Therefore, you will die TODAY!

That is exactly how the future is going to play out for these Useful Idiots but they are too unintelligent and too unimaginative (thanks, Robin!) to envision that future scenario. Downsizers, you and I will likely die as well, but at least we won't die as stupid traitors to our own country! I think that's important; I think that means something. There are things worse than death.

DOWNSIZERS ~
Well, you've hit it right on the money. There is one additional fact that I want to add to what you've said:

The average garden variety Liberal is an idealist. They have never grown up enough to put their big boy pants on and face the reality, face the plain facts that the world they live in does not and never will line up with the ideal utopia they imagine in their ill-functioning minds. Liberals are immature idealists and very poor critical thinkers. The perfect little world they want to create can never come about so long as the brutish nature of mankind makes dominating one's fellow man such an attractive temptation.

All of that is true of the average, feeling-over-thinking Liberal. But there is another type of Liberal who is not just the poor-thinking, head-in-the-sand idealist who stumbles along making poor judgments and is too egotistical to acknowledge the errors of their so-called "thinking".

The second type of Liberal I refer to is the outright Communist. This Liberal understands completely that in order to remold society along Communistic lines, he/she needs to first totally break down the old lifestyle; until our former way of life has been razed, it's not possible to construct the new Communistic society.

So to THAT brand of Liberal, there are no "mistakes" being made; they are not making foolish judgments and refusing to acknowledge the failure of their actions. Their actual GOAL is to destroy our society from within - destroy us economically, socially, morally, and spiritually. If anything they do contributes in any way to that destruction, then they have NOT made an error in judgment but have succeeded and inched closer to their actual goal.

Now, the question is: But how many Liberals are really Communists as opposed to unwitting dupes? The answer, according to my many years of research is: Lots of them! Indeed there more "Useful Idiot" Liberals than there are outright Communist Liberals, but there are still far more Communist Liberals than most Americans realize, and many of them have risen to places of great influence and power.

Barack Obama is not just a Useful Idiot Liberal but an actual Communist. He's also a tool of the New World Order elites, just like so many of the so-called "conservative" Republican presidents (and Congressmen) who preceded him in the White House have been tools of the New World Order elites.

I have been covering this on my political blog for years; there is nothing new about the betrayal - the Republicans, the "Conservatives", the Mainstream Media, the so-called "Conservative Media" - it has all been ONE with the Liberals for the longest time.

"They" are masters of the Divide And Conquer tactic and they deceived the decent people into believing that they represented their conservative, Constitutional voices in politics. They never really did. Limbaugh, Hannity, O'Reilly, Beck, Colter ...I tried to get We The People to listen, to understand that those phony conservatives were really selling them out by fighting over the piddling details while never addressing the "real" MONUMENTAL traitorous transgressions against our Constitution and way of life.

Only a few listened; only a few understood what I was saying. The others focused solely on the words, the rhetoric of the Republicans, and never paused long enough to discard the words and examine ONLY what was DONE by those pseudo-conservatives.

And now, here we are: Some of the People are waking up, but it's way, Way, WAY too late to postpone the inevitable. Done deal - just like God told us it was. "It is written." No man can rewrite what God has written. Now we'll all deal with it.

I was so impressed with some of the comments you recently left on my friend Arlee Bird's blog (regarding Gun Control) that I decided to start 'Following' your blog.

One wee bit o' quibble though with this blog bit:

>> . . . Democrats create a crisis and then tell America that they are the saviors and their plan is the only way to beat the "crisis" that they created.

That's true enough, but to identify the Democrats solely is to leave half of our opposition out of the picture. The Republican party is secretly working with the Democrat party to deliver us into the prophesied global tyranny.

The Republican party says most of the right things (to get the "Conservative" vote) but DOES most of the wrong things. The Dems and the Reps are simply two different sides of the very same coin, as most of their actions (not their words) prove.

Anyway, I'm eager to see what you will be posting here, because your comments at 'Tossing It Out' were impressive and illustrated the fact that you know the direction that we, as a country, are going in, as opposed to the direction in which we SHOULD be moving.

Hello, DOWNSIZERS ~
I hope you will not think me “argumentative” for returning to this post and responding to your reply. It’s just that on my own blog, many of my readers and I engage not in “a comment exchange” but in ongoing “discussions”. My friend Arlee Bird has publicly stated that’s one of the primary reasons he respects my blog and has recommended it many times to his own blog’s ‘Followers’.

You wrote:
“I don't know if I agree if they [Republicans] are secretly working with the Democrats but the outcome seems to be the same. Thanks for pointing this out.”

Well, I’m not quite done pointing this out (although this will likely be my last post concerning the topic on THIS particular blog bit).

I’m sure you’ll recognize the following paragraph:

“…mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.”

That, obviously, is the writing of Thomas Jefferson from ‘The Declaration Of Independence’. Note that he called us to be watchful for “a design” of abuses and usurpations, pursing invariably the same Object”.

When a person decides to completely throw out ALL of the political rhetoric they’ve heard from their “supposed” “Conservative” representatives, and evaluate ONLY those representatives’ actions - divorced from their words - it becomes painfully obvious that for a very long time “abuses and usurpations” have occurred, weakening our Constitutional rights and the country’s prosperity as a whole. In other words, it becomes evident that there must be “a design” behind the slide to the far Left.

To the Left, ALWAYS a slide to the LEFT. Why is there NEVER a “compromise” to the Right? Why does every political compromise ALWAYS lean toward the Left? If you flipped a coin 100 times and it came up “tails” 100 times, wouldn’t you begin to suspect that the coin was somehow “rigged”? And why should the political realm – with two ostensibly opposing viewpoints but the same “winner” time after time – be excused from that suspicion?

I’ll give you just one recent example, although I could show this same “pattern” going back for many decades.

In June of 2012, ‘The Daily Beast’ had an article with the following headline:


.
Bear in mind that John Roberts was “supposedly” conservative and was named as Chief Justice to the U.S. Supreme Court by Republican president George W. Bush.

Here’s an excerpt from the article mentioned above:

A sharply divided Supreme Court upheld the individual insurance mandate in President Obama’s health care law on Thursday, handing the White House a major victory on its major domestic achievement four months before the election.

With protestors gathered outside the court's marble halls, Chief Justice John Roberts revealed that he had joined the liberal wing in a 5-4 ruling that the federal government indeed has the power to impose a penalty on those who fail to buy insurance - through its taxing authority, not under the Interstate Commerce Clause, as the administration had argued.

It was a stunning moment because the media and political establishments had essentially concluded after oral arguments that the mandate was toast.

Well, it was NOT a “stunning” moment for me! I could have predicted as much. Why? Because throughout my entire lifetime (I’m 53) the actions of Republicans have NEVER matched their rhetoric. (I’ve spent nearly 20 years studying this sort of thing in great detail, and I’ve concluded that the REASON the actions never match the rhetoric is because there is “a design” that is being followed to deliberately undermine the Constitution and dissolve the American Republic, and BOTH of the two major political parties are in on it. The political parties PRETEND to oppose each other but that is only a ‘Divide And Conquer’ tactic being utilized against We The People.

Downsizers, in closing, I want to remind you of something that you yourself recently posted on THIS blog:

545 VS. 300,000,000 PEOPLE
- by Charlie Reese

Have you ever wondered, if both the Democrats and the Republicans are against deficits, WHY do we have deficits?

Have you ever wondered, if all the politicians are against inflation and high taxes, WHY do we have inflation and high taxes? …

… If the tax code is unfair, it's because they want it unfair.

If the budget is in the red, it's because they want it in the red.

If the Army & Marines are in
Iraq and Afghanistan it's because they want them in Iraq and Afghanistan

… Above all, do not let them con you into the belief that there exists disembodied mystical forces like “the economy”, “inflation”, or “politics” that prevent them from doing what they take an oath to do.

Beware of Liberals in Constitutionalist’s clothing!

Hello again, DOWNSIZERS ~
I really did not intend to post another comment on this installment of your blog, but since you asked me a question, I’ll answer it. And I thank you for not making me feel my comments are unwanted:

>> . . . Do you think George Bush had an ulterior motive when he appointed Roberts?

I do. The history of Republican-appointed justices to the Supreme Court indicates an ongoing pattern of deception.

>> . . . If they let the Democrats have their way with only a little bluster before going along with them, I wonder why they bother to put up the show at all.

It’s simply to deceive the American public into believing that it has “a choice”. As long as “conservative” Americans buy into the idea that the Republican party represents THEIR views and values, they will continue to fight against the Democrats by attempting to put Republicans in power.

The Republican party continues to “compromise” America Leftward while engaging in fake fights with Democrats, hoping that the voters will not realize that the nation’s continuous slide to the Left is by design. If the “conservative” voters catch on, they will stop voting “R” and the jig is up. Then a “REAL” conservative political party will be formed to oppose both the Dems and the Reps.

The purpose behind this whole deception is to ultimately surrender American sovereignty to a single Global Government.

The dogs may sound different when they “bark”, but the Democrat and the Republican parties both have sharp teeth which they use to rip away the meat of the U.S. Constitution. Not until the Constitution has become utterly meaningless (which it nearly is now) can it be replaced with a One-World Government.

During the 2008 presidential race, The New American magazine published a good article. If you’re interested, here’s a link to it:

.
And below is a brief excerpt from the article:

Republican presidents have appointed justices to the Supreme Court who generally do not reflect the official positions of the Republican Party, namely limited government, personal responsibility, lower taxes, respect for life, etc. The Republican-appointed justices mentioned above are just the beginning of a long list of such appointees who have rejected the basic philosophy of the GOP. This writer’s review of the records of all Supreme Court justices appointed by Republican presidents in the last 100 years shows that, by a large margin, they have been liberals and statists, rather than conservatives or conservative libertarians.

By 1992, at the beginning of the Clinton presidency, eight of the nine Supreme Court justices were Republican appointees. Yet, the court continued its destructive pattern of trampling on property rights, disrespecting the right to life, expanding state power, disregarding family and local autonomy, and (in general) imposing unconstitutional rulings. There was little attempt to restrain the unconstitutional excesses of the president or Congress.

In 2010, I posted on my blog an installment pertaining to this false notion that we have two political parties with widely differing opinions on how the U.S. ought to be governed. I quoted from the 1966 book ‘Tragedy And Hope’ written by Carroll Quigley, a highly influential “elite” professor (he was Bill Clinton’s mentor).

Here’s a link, should you have the time and inclination to check it out at some point:

.
Here’s an excerpt from the man’s book:

… the two parties should be almost identical, so that the American people can “throw the rascals out” at any election without leading to any profound or extensive shifts in policy. … either party in office becomes in time corrupt, tired, unenterprising, and vigorless. Then it should be possible to replace it, every four years if necessary, by the other party, which will be none of these things but will still pursue, with new vigor, approximately the same basic policies.

And that, my friend, is EXACTLY what happens. If we use the Constitution as the standard by which we measure just how “conservative” a political party or a president is, then it becomes exceedingly clear that neither party is conservative, and there has not been a single genuinely conservative president in your lifetime or mine.

Bless And Be Blessed.

For Part 3 Of 3 click HERE.

~ Stephen T. McCarthy

YE OLDE COMMENT POLICY: All comments, pro and con, are welcome. However, ad hominem attacks and disrespectful epithets will not be tolerated (read: "posted"). After all, this isn’t Amazon.com, so I don’t have to put up with that kind of bovine excrement.
.

30 comments:

  1. Wow. Lot of stuffs here. I'll tip my hat for the links, and be brief as deadliest Catch is about to come on.

    I would say that, though my reasoning may have been different, the result is the same: We haven't had a real election in a long time. All you have to do is look how the good ol' boys on each side made Hillary and Mitt bow out in '08. No way they do that w/o pressure.

    And Dole's campaign was horsecrap from nomination on. Money was a bs excuse because no one since has had any better media presence.

    Your description of the two liberals is textbook. How many will be surprised when "he" reveals himself for what he is.

    Buuuut... I'm not convinced Obama is a communist by your definition. I'm not even convinced he's a useful idiot. Useless idiot might be more like it. He just strikes me as more the, "We can make use of him" type. After all, would the shadows behind the curtain really take in a black man?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BROTHER MARTIN ~

      I do not know what this means: ”I'm not convinced Obama is a communist by your definition.”

      Feel free to expound.

      When I say someone is a communist, I sure DON’T mean that I think they believe in the ‘Communist Manifesto’. Shit, even Marx and Engels didn’t believe in it, and if anyone thinks that Marx, Engels, Lenin, and Stalin believed that the world should share and share alike (including them), that person needs a reality check “STAT!”

      There may have been a few naïve “believers” early on (perhaps even Trotsky), but as soon as they achieved power, they had NO INTENTION of letting it go and living under the same “Communist” conditions that most everyone else did.

      To my knowledge, the only communist to achieve power and retained his belief in the ‘Communist Manifesto’ was Nikolai Bukharin. He felt that all serious opposition to Communism in Russia had been eliminated and that it was time for the dictatorial phase to fade out. Stalin saw to it that, instead, Bukharin went ‘bye-‘bye.

      So, when I say someone is a communist, I DO NOT believe that they necessarily believe in the fulfillment of the Communist Manifesto. In most cases (or ALL CASES if they are in power), they are nothing more than a “dictator wannabe”. And that’s EXACTLY what Barack Oliar is! He would LOVE to be the world dictator (if the International Bankers would allow him to be).

      Barack Oliar is a “communist” to the exact same degree that Marx, Engels, Lenin, and Stalin were “communists”. His only notable job was as a “community organizer” applying Alinsky’s methods, one of his best buddies is the terrorist / communist Bill Ayers, and I am absolutely convinced that Oliar’s biological dad was the communist propagandist Frank Marshall Davis – the man who taught Oliar to appreciate Jazz music. (And if the name Frank Marshall Davis appears on Barack’s birth certificate, that would explain why we have never seen the genuine article. That’s speculation on my part, but it’s quite possible.)

      So, yes, Barack Oliar is definitely a communist and always has been (just like his pop!) But he’s not a “communism true believer” like Bukharin was; he’s a communist like Lenin and Stalin were. In other words, he thinks he’s a god who should rule the world, control the wealth, and redistribute it according to his will. He’s also an A-list asshole... but that goes a bit beyond his communist leanings.

      ~ D-FensDogg
      ‘Loyal American Underground’

      Delete
    2. All I really meant is I don't think he's intelligent enough to be a "string puller", and positing to be a communist in the sense you meant it (which I agree with), you must be a string puller and not a pull-ee. He might think he's a string puller, but I think there are more people laughing at him than you and me.

      Delete
    3. BROTHER MARTIN ~
      Thanks for the clarification. Yes, agreed, most certainly Obama is no string-puller. He's just another "useful idiot" for those who really manage the affairs from behind the scenes.

      We're definitely on the same page here.

      ~ D-FensDogg
      'Loyal American Underground'

      Delete
  2. What are your thoughts on The Tea Party? I think that is a grassroots, truly conservative party whose members believe in the Constitution. Hence all of the work that the government and media has done to destroy its credibility. The Tea Party has been vilified by the Democrats vigorously... unlike the way they go after Republicans. And quite a few Republicans have done some fist shaking.

    I just had a very brief conversation with a fellow at dance class (while we were waiting for music) about the news. I said everything on TV was propaganda (inc. Fox News which he said he watched) and that there was NO DIFFERENCE between the Dems and Reps. He said that his son says the same thing and has for years.

    And that gives me just a little bit of hope. Apparently not everyone is walking around brain dead. As you say, when the Republicans come to the *very real understanding* that their representatives haven't actually represented them in decades... Well, that could change things.

    It is still written. But maybe not just yet!

    BTW, I tried to link to the specific post on Downsizers blog where you gave me a shout out because I can't recall what I said, but it just took me to the main page and not the specific blog bit. Downsizers strikes me as being very much like my mother in that idea of your vote JUST NOT MATTERING is more than she can stand. My mom needs to believe in the Republican party. The alternative is just unacceptable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ROBIN ~
      Thanks for your comment.

      >>... What are your thoughts on The Tea Party? I think that is a grassroots, truly conservative party whose members believe in the Constitution.

      Well, I agree that it began as basically a grassroots movement. I wouldn’t say that it’s particularly devoted to the U.S. Constitution because, like all grassroots movements, it has no real leadership or clearly defined goals and it incorporates a number of dissatisfied American citizens of various stripes and beliefs. The fact that there is no universally recognized leadership is both its strong and weak points.

      Ron Paul has been considered one of the principal players, movers and shakers in The Tea Party movement, and if it could keep only those sorts of people and officially reject all the rest, I think it could be a force for good change in America.

      Unfortunately though, many sorts of Americans identify with The Tea Party, and I’d bet a good number of them have never once read the Constitution, let alone studied it and truly understand it.

      What also bothers me about The Tea Party (despite it’s fantabulous name!) is that many NeoCons (i.e., Liberals who call themselves Republicans) recognized early on that The Tea Party was becoming a real force and so they attached themselves to it and pretended to support it. In other words, it was infiltrated quite some time ago and is now nearly useless in my estimation. When people like Rush Limboob and Glenn Or Glenda Beck began trumpeting The Tea Party, it became pretty much just a subdivision of NeoConservatism (which is just a way of saying that it became the Right-Wing version of Socialism).

      Had there been some clearly defined leadership in the early days (when Ron Paul was considered one of the Grandfathers of The Tea Party movement) it could have publicly denounced the Limboobs and Becks and Hannitys, and divorced itself from such fraudulent “conservatism”. But now it’s too late.

      The ONLY POLITICAL PARTY that I think represents the full integrity of the U.S. CONSTITUTION today is ‘THE CONSTITUTION PARTY’.

      The “Tea Party” is too scattered, ill-defined, and too infiltrated to amount to anything truly worthwhile at this point. We need a political party that is unified, has a code of beliefs, and declines the “support” of those who attempt to join without adhering to the core value system. The closest thing to that in America today, that I’m aware of, is ‘THE CONSTITUTION PARTY’.

      >>... I just had a very brief conversation with a fellow at dance class (while we were waiting for music) about the news. I said everything on TV was propaganda (inc. Fox News which he said he watched) and that there was NO DIFFERENCE between the Dems and Reps. He said that his son says the same thing and has for years.

      His son is wiser than HE is!

      >>... BTW, I tried to link to the specific post on Downsizers blog where you gave me a shout out because I can't recall what I said, but it just took me to the main page and not the specific blog bit.

      Yes, I know. She uses some blog template that is extremely ‘visitor unfriendly’. I could find no sidebar that displayed the posts by year and month (which definitely would have helped me locate the precise blog bits). Even the blog bits that are visible on the main page give the month and day but no year.

      I’d already copied my comments I left on her site some time ago, but when I Googled them in conjunction with her name, my name, and the word-for-word comments, NOTHING came up! Only once did I get a valid return [http://ofpoundsandpolitics.blogspot.com/2013/01/death-spiral.html], and so I used that ONE. But for the others, I had no choice but to use the general URL to her blog’s main page.

      Thanks for the excellent comment, GIRL WONDER.

      ~ D-FensDogg
      ‘Loyal American Underground’

      Delete
  3. BROTHER MARTIN & ROBIN, THE GIRL WONDER ~
    Thanks for the comments. I am going to bed shortly because I've not been feeling well for a few days and got about 3-4 hours sleep last night.

    However, I will return here tomorrow and respond to your comments.

    Thanks for reading and remarking.
    "I'll be bahck", as Billy Barty said to Ahnold Schwarzenegger.

    ~ D-FensDogg
    'Loyal American Underground'

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you feel better.

    I have been "feeling puny" as my elders would say for several days now.

    Makes me wonder if the government has targeted our water supply?!?! Just kidding... sort of.;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, trust me... your water supply was targeted long ago!

      But thanks for the good wish.

      Last night / this morning, I slept for nearly 14 hours and I feel considerably better today / tonight.

      I don't know what "bug" I caught, but I think it was more spiritual than physical. (Maybe the devil didn't like me posting this blog bit, eh?)

      ~ D-FensDogg
      'Loyal American Underground'

      Delete
  6. As always a passionately and eloquently delivered argument with solid evidence to back it up. Maybe you'll be addressing me in the next installment--and I think we may have discussed this before--but what can we do?

    This all makes for interesting discussion among those who are interested, but are enough in the country (the world?) truly interested enough to care or believe? What can we do to institute a change that seems to be headed toward an inevitability? I believe that one world government will be where we end up according to my sources as I understand them.

    Should our mission be to recruit true believers in a new political movement or souls?

    I will await the next installment to see where this is going.

    Lee
    Tossing It Out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BROTHER BIRD ~

      I thank you, Sir!

      >>... I think we may have discussed this before--but what can we do?

      You’re right, we have discussed this before, and my answer hasn’t changed: NOTHING. There’s NOTHING we can do. “It is written”. When God inspires someone to write it, it’s “for the record”; it’s a done deal and no one (not even Beelzebub) can alter it.

      >>... This all makes for interesting discussion among those who are interested, but are enough in the country (the world?) truly interested enough to care or believe?

      It makes no difference if NONE or ALL of the people are interested, care, or believe. “It is written.” NOTHING can change it now.

      >>... Should our mission be to recruit true believers in a new political movement or souls?

      NOPE. Ain’t nuttin’ ANYONE can do to change what God has inspired His prophets to write to the world.

      I’m not saying we shouldn’t get involved, because we can still make a difference to some individuals, but there’s nothing anyone can do to rewrite the future history that God Himself has had written.

      But we can still affect individuals here and there. And that is the ONLY REASON I have continued blogging as long as I have.

      As I’ve said many times, I blog for one reason and one reason ONLY. Whether my blog bit appears to be about politics, a book, or a movie, an actor, a song, or an entire music album, the bottom line is that my TRUE GOAL is to direct people to what is “R.E.A.L.”.

      What is “R.E.A.L.”?
      The “Real, Eternal, Active, Love”.
      Also known as “GOD”.

      No political party or person can save us from “what is written”. Only what is “R.E.A.L.” can save us. Every blog bit I post is written with the hope that some random reader will be amused or enlightened or entertained enough by it to seek out some of my other writings. If they do, they’ll eventually come across some writings about our Father “R.E.A.L.” and His Son ‘Christ Yeshua’. Maybe some of that will set them on the course to come face-to-Face with The One Great Truth – the ONLY thing that is “R.E.A.L.”.

      Keep in mind that ALL of my blog bits have (and always have had) only one objective, no matter how serious, goofy, or off-hand they might seem.

      >>... I will await the next installment to see where this is going.

      It’s not going anyplace that you haven’t already been, my good friend.

      ~ D-FensDogg
      ‘Loyal American Underground’

      Delete
  7. I know I promised to return with a more in-depth comment, and I shall endeavor to do just that, BUT like Mr. Bird, I shall also withhold some of what I was going to say until Installment 3 is made public. I certainly hope you’re not going to make us wait two more weeks for it.

    I will have to agree with your assessment that we DO NOT have a two party system within our government and HAVE NOT for quite some time (at least my voting lifetime). Sure there is a lot of finger pointing and sabre rattling, but nothing ever really comes of it and in the end it’s apparent that both parties (all politicians) are set on the same course. If they are not, something seems to mysteriously happen to their political careers.

    I find it easy to believe that the Founding Fathers were divinely inspired when they conceived of our form of government and in writing the Constitution. Everything was set to be perfectly balanced. No one arm of the government, political party, or person could hold extreme power and all would check each other to see that the people were properly served.
    Today that has been eroded, corroded, and whittled away to the point where there are no longer the checks and balances in place, and a president is allowed to make global decisions, that he was never intended (by the formula of the founding Fathers – the Constitution) to be extended with so much power. Of course, as you have explained, it’s not really him calling the shots or making those decisions (although, I’m sure he wants us to think he is that kind of Rock Star).

    In the matter of ‘voter fraud’ I say; HA,HA,HA! Of course, that’s because I hail from Chicago where voter fraud is an art-form, and has been going on my entire voting lifetime. I haven’t voted in Chicago or the state of Illinois is quite some time, but I can only imagine that seeing as how it is where Barry came to prominence, and has currently enthroned his good buddy Rahm as the Mayor, things must have only gotten worse, or better depending which side of the ballot box you are on.

    It’s my personal belief that the next President of the US, has already been selected, and is waiting in the wings, taking his/her instructions seriously, as they prepare to further sell this once great nation down the river, so to speak. I haven’t believed that the American People (Popular Vote) has mattered one iota anywhere in my lifetime.

    Just look at the Bush/Gore Election of 2000. Will we ever know what really happened there? I’m pretty sure the people in charge of the voting in Florida didn’t get the memo or at least didn’t read it property. Or, perhaps this was just that little bit of ‘thumbing their nose’ (the wizards noses that is) at us all, while they gave us a peek at their power.

    My final gripe with how we elect a President in the US (although remember I don’t believe for one second that WE elect anybody) is the antiquated system of the Electoral College. There may have been a time and place for this type of system, but today it almost seems silly. Does anybody really believe that entrance into that college is bought and paid for?

    I’ll bet you’re glad that I decided to withhold some of my comment until the final installment of this 3 part blog bit.


    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. FAE ~

      >>... I certainly hope you’re not going to make us wait two more weeks for it.

      With any luck, I’ll die tonight in my sleep, and you’ll wait until Saint Peter lets you into Heaven to hear my final blog bit o’ bullshit!

      The One and Only R.E.A.L. might call me Home this very night!

      Yeah, like I should be so lucky...

      However, I HAVE discovered Jim Beam mixed with Gatorade, which surely must be pretty close to “Heaven”. (“Heaven” – “JimRade”... well, they’re BOTH two syllables!)

      >>... all politicians are set on the same course. If they are not, something seems to mysteriously happen to their political careers.

      Yeah, ain’t it “funny” how airplanes fall out of the skies with important politicians on-board? And how sudden heart attacks occur, and how bullets are heard coming from grassy knolls?

      And yet “normal” Americans think nuttin’ of it.

      Makes ya wanna redefine “normal”, doesn’t it?

      >>... Today that has been eroded, corroded, and whittled away...

      Yeah.
      Or “assassinated”.

      >>... although, I’m sure he wants us to think he is that kind of Rock Star.

      Yes! Without any doubt whatsoever (for anyone who has performed even a cursory examination of authentic American history) every president we’ve had in our lifetime has been a big ol’ male prostitute and nuttin’ less! (Yes, Ronald Reagan – bad actor boy - I mean YOU TOO, asshole!)

      >>... It’s my personal belief that the next President of the US, has already been selected, and is waiting in the wings, taking his/her instructions seriously, as they prepare to further sell this once great nation down the river, so to speak. I haven’t believed that the American People (Popular Vote) has mattered one iota anywhere in my lifetime.

      I agree 100% about the votes in your lifetime meaning nuttin’.

      Has the next president already been decided?

      I don’t know. Maybe yes, maybe no. But either way, he / she will “lead” us further down the road to ‘One-World, Global, Fascism / Oligarchy’. ...Fu#k the words “Communism” and “Socialism” because they have ALWAYS been outerwear for the reality, which is “dictatorship” or “oligarchy”. Naturally, I understand that MOST Americans could accurately define only ONE of those 4 words.

      >>... I’ll bet you’re glad that I decided to withhold some of my comment until the final installment of this 3 part blog bit.

      YOU are a hell of a lot more OPTIMISTIC than I am!

      You automatically assume there WILL BE a Part 3 to this blog bit?!

      I think I may be done RIGHT NOW... TONIGHT!

      ~ D-FensDogg
      ‘Loyal American Underground’

      Delete
  9. occasions when the Republican DOES accidentally win the election

    I've only read to this point, but wanted to pose this question while it is fresh.

    Do you think it's really an accident when a GOP candidate wins?

    Based on conversations we've had re: Torch's father, and simple observations of politician behavior, I think the deck is usually pretty well stacked either way.

    That's why I am already predicting our first woman president in 2016, and her name is not Sarah...or Michelle.

    Bill Clinton is gonna be back in the White House...if your daughter is a White House intern, invest in a chastity belt!

    LC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LC ~
      Well, all politicians have massive egos, so I do think all or most of them would LIKE to be the president one day (even though all politicians on the national scale already know that the president doesn't really lead, but follows orders and merely "appears" to lead).

      And, yes, I think whenever possible, The Wizards Behind The Curtain want a Democrap in power so they can move us more quickly to the Left. However, considering some of the most recent Republican presidents we've had, it doesn't seem to make much difference in how quickly we move to the Left now. Either political party will do.

      A few years ago, I would have argued that Old Hag Clinton has too much baggage to be elected to the White House now. But considering what happened last time - how rigged the election obviously was - I hesitate to doubt what you say.

      I mean, if a half Black Communist of unknown birth origins can be elected president and then re-elected after 4 years of lying and failing to fulfill any of his original campaign promises, why can't a half Female hag whose history is already full of lies and scandal not be elected presidentette?

      Old Hag Clinton would be PERFECT for America today!

      ~ D-FensDogg
      'Loyal American Underground'

      Delete
  10. Sheboyganboy SixJune 13, 2014 at 9:32 AM

    Well, another cheery and uplifting blog bit to lighten our day. No wonder you drink. If I keep on reading these, I'm taking up drinking also.

    Sigh.

    You convinced me several years ago, and each of these blog bits is, as Lee says, eloquent and passionate with tons of evidence. And the evidence is as plain as the proboscis on your elderly James Dean-like face.

    What else is there to say?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SHEBOYGANBROTHER McSIX ~
      Cheer up, my friend! Everything is going just as "it is written". That also means that the story ultimately has a happy ending.

      Also, this story I'm currently telling has but one more part in the series. Then I'm gonna give it a very long (and perhaps permanent) rest.

      Be sure to return here on the 15th, please. 'Coz I gots a pretty unique 'Battle Of The Bands' installment lined up for that date. You may find that more fun to read.

      Yak Later, McBuddy.

      ~ D-FensDogg
      'Loyal American Underground'

      Delete
  11. HEYO, McCarthybro -

    I want to be clear (which I was not) that I enjoy your blog a bunch! But the subject is just plain sad... though true. But people need to hear it. I just hate bad stuff(s) and like good.

    If I liked it when bad things was goin' on, I'd be happy as a mollusk!

    Ahl be baaahk on the 15th.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No Problem-O, Six-O.

      Telling it like it is
      is a nasty job but...

      I'm happy to do it.

      Hey, last night at work I was fooling around on the computer (instead of watching the security monitors) and I happened to stumble - somehow - on a web page you put up... somewhere.

      Not even sure how I got there or if I could find it again, but I saw that you had posted links to some websites you recommend / endorse, and I noticed that my F-FFF blog was the second one down from the top.

      Man, thanks so much for the free advertising. I felt honored to make your list o' links!

      See ya on the 15th for 'BOTB #22'.

      ~ D-FensDogg
      'Loyal American Underground'

      Delete
  12. Not sure, but you may just have broken your own record for longest post. There's so much in here to think about, I don't even know where to begin. But in spite of the fact that I have to agree that the (puppet) politicians from both side of the aisle are pretty much the same anymore, and ALL are controlled by the real powers that be with money, I'm not willing to give up on things getting better. Not yet. If people start paying more attention to the real world than they do to crappy faux celebrities and inane "reality" shows, they can still wise up. Okay, shut up. I don't see that happening any time soon, either.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SUSAN ~
      Ha! I'm glad you came to your senses before I had to post a "reality check" here for ya.
      [;-)}

      I'm pretty sure this one wasn't even that close to my longest blog bit, but it certainly did go like the Energizer Bunny, di'nt it?

      ~ D-FensDogg
      'Loyal American Underground'

      Delete
  13. Whew, I'm fashionably late. But I'm here. So it took a few days to read this, and I wanted to read it fully before commenting, so here I am. There's already a lot of great comments, and I only have two things to say.

    First, I laugh at the idea of Bob Dole being a "funny" guy. You know, that was the first major election I started paying attention to, since I was finally old enough to care, and he was such a dry, boring old man. I remember thinking even then "This guy doesn't stand a chance."

    Second, regarding voter fraud. I think I mentioned this before, but I used to work for one of the nation's largest voting machine companies. My job was to ensure security on the electronic voting machines and test the code that was written. First off, let me just say that people always liked to think that WE were behind rigging elections. Not a single person in my office could have given a wet fart what happened in any election so long as it wasn't one of our machines breaking.

    Second, at least with our machines, there is truly no way to "hack" it. The hard drive is under lock and key and actually shuts the machine down permanently if you try to tamper with it. So the only way to even get to it is by having the key possessed by the election official. The machine isn't connected to the Internet, so it can't be tapped into from outside locations.

    So what I'm saying is - yes, the guy that gave that testimony is a super smart programmer, but his programming skills are null and void if he can't actually get access to the drive itself.

    As for the election, we actually programmed the election ourselves back at headquarters using our software. The software had to be certified by three separate neutral third party companies to ensure it couldn't be used improperly, and once that was cleared, the hard drives were put into the machines with our freshly coded elections. And who put those hard drives in? We did.

    On top of that, we got sent to all of these elections to overlook them personally (our extra guarantee of safety, I guess) so I stood by the machines at all times making sure everything ran properly, and would help fix it if it had an error. And since I knew what was happening, I also would have known if someone was messing with our machines. Every single election site that we covered was attended to personally by an employee that understood the machines and the code, and not a single one of them ever saw anything being tampered with.

    So basically we built the elections, we installed the hard drives, we set the machines up, we watched them run, and then we took them down at the end of the night. Not once would there ever be a chance for Mr. Sneaky Sneaky programmer to jump in there, learn the code, figure out how to inject his own code, and then tamper with the votes.

    ReplyDelete
  14. PART TWO (wow, been a while since I've been able to say that, huh?)

    Now then, if I was going to rig an election through voter fraud, the easiest way would actually be the paper ballots, believe it or not. Paper ballots are fed into a counting machine in the back of a warehouse by a voting official. The machine counts ballots but does NOT count to make sure each ballot is unique. Most often there are no serial numbers, codes, etc. The only "codes" they use is to distinguish by counties. So you can basically run the same ballot through with the same code a hundred times and the machine wouldn't care. It'd just say, "Yep, that's 100 votes for Obama from Clark County."

    So somewhere in between the people filling out these ballots and the voting official feeding them into the machine imagine how easy it'd be to fill out your own ballots, give those to the official instead, and then have her blindly feed them in thinking she's supporting democracy. They all run through without an error, and the machine counts them all because it doesn't know the difference. That's definitely how you could get a certain candidate to remarkably win 100% of the vote.

    So in other words, if you want to know my humble (and in this rare case, experienced) opinion, that's where the voter fraud happened. And that's also keeping in mind that I hated working for my old company because they paid me like $h!t and worked me to the bone, but the people I worked with were great and I still keep in contact with them.

    ~6B

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Part 1 Of 2:

      6-B ~
      Thanks for the extensive and EXCELLENT comment(s)! I appreciated your “insider” knowledge regarding this topic.

      Voter fraud has a long and well-respected history in this country. Just Google the (humorous yet also serious) expression “Vote Early And Vote Often”. That phrase is grounded in fact.

      At the beginning of this blog bit I quoted a commenter named Steve [not me] who mentioned among other things... Ballots not mailed to military; Black Panthers at polling places; GOP poll watcher forcibly removed from polling places; No Photo ID required; Election Judges with Obama hats signing in voters; 25,000+ Dead on voter roles in San Francisco, etc., etc.

      And who can forget the expression “Hanging chads”? (If I ever wrote another screenplay, I would include a character named Chad who winds up being hanged at some point in the story.)

      [The reason I know for an ABSOLUTE FACT that George W. Bush won that election is because if there had been ANY POSSIBILITY of convincing Americans that he’d lost, ‘The Wizards Behind The Curtain’ would have made sure that ...“he lost”. And as it turned out, George W. Bush was as bad for the country as his opponent would have been, because nowadays they don’t even make the Repugnantcans “act” like they represent something vastly different from what the Demoncraps represent.]

      The astounding fact that many “dead and buried” people somehow seem to find a way to cast votes (almost always for Demoncraps, by some strange coincidence) has been a long-standing tradition in America since as long as I was first old enough to vote.

      There are a number of different ways to rig elections, whether switching paper ballots, allowing the Dead And Buried to vote, allowing illegal aliens to vote (not requiring valid ID), making sure some of the registered voters in the Armed Forces don’t receive their ballots in time (that’s another tried and true traditional tactic); or voter machine fraud. When ‘The Wizards Behind The Curtain’ are DETERMINED to have a certain person in the White House (or anywhere else for that matter) they will damn sure pull out all the stops to get what they want.

      Continued Below...

      Delete
    2. Part 2 Of 2:

      As for voting machine fraud, this too is (as the article’s title stated) well 'WITHIN THE MARGIN OF CORRUPTION'. In most national elections, the outcome usually is decided by just two or three “swing states”. Nearly half of registered voters are “Repugnantcans” and nearly half are “Dumb-O-Crats”, the rest of the registered voters are made up of small numbers of Independents and Libertarians.

      When you consider that in every election, some percentage of each group is NOT going to show up at a polling place and cast a ballot (of some sort), it’s pretty easy for the media and all the Insiders to figure out long before election day which two or three states are likely to determine the outcome of the national election.

      Therefore, if someone is inclined to “rig” the voting machines, they don’t need to take unnecessary risks of being exposed by rigging numerous machines in numerous states. All they need to do is rig SOME of the machines in two, or at most three, of the states. And they don’t even need to rig machines throughout those states; they’d need to rig SOME of the machines in SOME of the counties in a couple of states in order to affect the outcome of the election.

      So, I don’t at all doubt that most – probably the vast, vast, vast majority – of the voting machines used in national elections are well supervised and on the “up-and-up” in terms of registering the authentic vote count.

      But do I think that a small number of machines in various counties in select states are rigged to produce a predetermined “outcome” that favors the will of ‘The Wizards Behind The Curtain’? You bet I do.

      I’ll be totally honest with you, my friend. I have reached the point where I no longer believe ANY future elections can change or even stall our appointment with Destiny. It’s just gone too far at this point, and too many Americans have been transformed into Americonned Sheeple by the media, college professors (and other Communists), and un-Godly yakkers of every stripe. As a nation, the United States has lost its mind and its Spiritual balance!

      NOTHING AT ALL could change our destiny as recorded by God in His ‘Holy Bible’. When God puts it in writing, that contract is a done deal! No person, no political party, no election can alter it. “IT IS WRITTEN” – Jesus used that phrase numerous times, so THAT is the final “WORD” on the matter.

      The only thing that good Americans could “possibly” do now, at this point, in order to (“possibly”) temporarily hold off our destiny with the devil, is to fuhgeddaboud voting and use their ‘Second Amendment’ right to charge the White House, the Capitol, the Supreme Court building, and The “Pentacle” [Pentagon] and scare those demonic bastards into leaving a trail of $h!t behind them, from the back doors of those structures into the Potomac River.

      But, since the final “shooting script” (God’s ‘Holy Bible’) is already known to us, and we KNOW that the story ultimately has a happy ending... I myself do not recommend storming those structures of satan with the ‘Second Amendment’ right. It would be time better spent for us to get our own personal houses in order.

      Great comment, 6-B!

      Yak Later...

      ~ D-FensDogg
      ‘Loyal American Underground’

      Delete
    3. So, I don’t at all doubt that most – probably the vast, vast, vast majority – of the voting machines used in national elections are well supervised and on the “up-and-up” in terms of registering the authentic vote count.

      The funny thing is, the only reason they're supervised so intently is because of all of the crap they've gotten in the past for not being secure. And now that they're extremely secure... people still think they're not.

      But do I think that a small number of machines in various counties in select states are rigged to produce a predetermined “outcome” that favors the will of ‘The Wizards Behind The Curtain’? You bet I do.

      I definitely believe this too, trust me. Our machines were very secure, but our machines only ran about 1/3 of the nation's elections, and even in the same state we wouldn't have had all of the same cities. My comment was just a way of saying that people are so quick to blame electronic machines, when it's actually so much easier to rig the old fashioned paper voting.

      Other companies' voting machines could quite possibly be rigged. As could an election for one of our machines if for some reason our company wouldn't have been able to send someone out for support. But for all that hassle, my money's definitely on paper.

      Oh, and I didn't get to mention it last night, but that dead voter/no photo ID required thing is HUGE. You know, most of these elections are run by little old ladies who just want to feel like they're making a difference. But at the same time they have that small town mentality. They don't lock their doors. They see the best in everybody. They don't know how to use computers. Etc. So they don't care about checking IDs or crossing off lists to a T or verifying information. Someone shows up to vote and they just say here you go, go vote. So in a county like that, you don't need to rig the machine if you can rig the people. Same guy comes in four times during the day and votes using the names of four dead people, and the little old lady doesn't notice because she doesn't check names/IDs, she doesn't remember faces, and she just thinks she's helping support democracy.

      I can't even begin to count how many times an election official complimented our incredibly simplistic black and white machines as being "one of those fancy newfangled computers that I just don't understand."

      ~6B

      Delete
    4. When you said the US of A has lost its mind, I just had to share this- my liberal blogging "friend" posted this weekend for Rahm Emmanuel for President. My reply was, "That's it. You've lost your mind." His response to me awaits me a little farther down the e-mail list.

      Delete
    5. ------- 6-B -------
      Your last comment would have made me laugh... if this weren't so sad. Yeah, one devious way or another, the Wizards usually get what they want.

      ------- BROTHER MARTIN -------
      >>... Rahm Emmanuel for President
      Well, ya know... "You never want a serious scoundrel to go to waste."
      :-)

      ~ D-FensDogg
      'Loyal American Underground'

      Delete

NOTE: Comment Moderation is activated. All submitted comments that do not transgress "Ye Olde Comment Policy" will be posted and responded to as soon as possible. Thanks for taking the time to comment.