THE TRUTH ABOUT TRUTH:

All truth passes through three stages.
First, it is ridiculed.
Second, it is violently opposed.
Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.



Thursday, July 31, 2014

DESPERATELY SEEKING 'BATTLE OF THE BANDS'?

.
.
DOGGS & DOGGETTES, if you've come here looking for my latest 'Battle Of The Bands' blog bit, you've broken into the wrong house.
.
'BOTB' has been permanently moved to my new blog, STMcC Presents 'BATTLE OF THE BANDS', which you can access by clicking HERE. 
.
~ Stephen T. McCarthy
.

2 comments:

  1. I have a bad feeling about this. I don't like change.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! SIXBRO, I feel your pain.

    I am in TOTAL agreement with you: "Change Is BAD!"
    I don't care what the retards say!

    Where I work, there's this one apartment door that has a sign hanging next to it that reads, "Change Is Good". Without fail, every time I pass that sign (at least 2 nights per week for the last 10 months) I have mentally thought: "Bullshit!"

    In reviewing my own life's history over the last (nearly) 55 years, I can honestly say that 9 out of every 10 Changes has been a change for the worse.

    Let's do the math... if 10% of Change is "good", is Change "good"? Even a mathidiot like me can figure THAT one out!

    However, 'FERRET-FACED FASCIST FRIENDS' is only 2 blog bits away from retirement. And... I think this change to 'STMcC Presents BATTLE OF THE BANDS' is going to be one of the one-tenths of the time that Change is... good.

    So far it's a GREAT 'BOTB' installment on my new blog, with votes divided in half, so I think this rare time the Change is going to work in our favor, Bro.

    Thanks for your BlogLoyalty, 6.

    ~ D-FensDogg
    'Loyal American Underground'

    ReplyDelete

NOTE: Comment Moderation is activated. All submitted comments that do not transgress "Ye Olde Comment Policy" will be posted and responded to as soon as possible. Thanks for taking the time to comment.