Thursday, December 21, 2017

"MERRY CHRISTMAS!" (Or, PUTTING JESUS BACK IN THE MANGER)

.
A very Merry Christmas to all you Loose Dogs & Lemmings!

[If I need to define those terms for you again, you haven't been paying attention. OK, for the final time: Loose Dogs are informed, Constitution-loving Patriotic Americans; they can't be impounded and conditioned to accept Communism! Their bite is worse than their bark. It's a kind of 1776 thang.
.
Lemmings are... everyone else -- especially anyone who supports the New World Order Global Police State (i.e., Hellary Clinton voters, RINOs, most LEOs, most Millennials, all Pajama Boys, everyone sitting in a Starbucks at the moment you're reading this, and LOLeon Cobarde).]
.
.
If my wishing you a "Merry Christmas" upsets you, well, gee, I feel just sick about that, but there ain't nuttin' I can do about it because [link> THIS.

The following video is a year old now but somehow it doesn't seem to age! Let's revisit it, eh?...

IT'S THE MOST WONDERFUL TIME IN 8 YEARS!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sW85ZcswiqM

.
And now, let's check out the latest by my man, Joe Dan...
.
SEX, URANIUM, AND ROCK & ROLL!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbDUsqO2f8U

.
On Liberals: "Reality hurts their feelings."
~ Joe Dan Gorman
.
Ha!-Ha! Oh, God knows I loves me some Joe Dan. If you've not been following this guy's YouTube channel, you just may be a... Lemming.

And now finally, I want to share with you a video I stumbled across yesterday during my downtime at work. It literally made me laugh out loud. I replayed it and laughed out loud a second time, half-expecting someone to walk in and ask me what was so funny.

We've heard the expression "Putting Christ back in Christmas". Well, this is a case of trying to "Put Jesus back in The Manger"When, oh when, will the Catholics and the Protestants ever see eye-to-eye?
.
.
Anyway, seriously, I wish y'all a Merry Christmas and a blessed 2018.

Incidentally, my New Year's Resolution is to become a kinder, gentler, more Christian-like [Maverick] Christian. (With a little luck, my resolve will last until the next time I get on the Reno freeway. Without two middle fingers, it's impossible to drive here! Reno: "The Biggest Little Ghetto In The World".)
.
~ Stephen T. McCarthy
.

12 comments:

  1. Cheers and Merry Christmas. I've never been sure about Bernie and his leaning.. I mean Barry Sanders and his juking. He seemed to have to try to hard.
    My favorite The Natural (no not Kirk Gibson):
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrtDP7ZI3X8

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well. Literally and figuratively the summer of love.
    ****
    On a different track, I would have run away to San Francisco in 1967... except I was one years old and could barely walk... and a small bet would have been too impressionable in SFO... and likely would have helped kill Shorty Shea at age two.
    Anyway. My religion is mild, unspoken, and solitary by choice. Politics - as fantastic as Trump has been at foreign policy, the economy, and as much as I check Breitbart daily... if I had my druthers John Kasich would be president... just for the calm voice. conservatism with a small c - to keep things the same and the media quiet. Saw your Legendary battle of the bands... may be there (no promises).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ANONYMOUS #12 & 35 ~

      I'm always surprised to find people "of a certain age" who can't pinpoint "The Summer Of Love" as '67.

      My religion is strong, garrulous, and approachable, but not by choice. ("The Great Commission".)

      Me, I've always been a Ron Paul guy. And I don't want to conserve anything. What I want to do is [Link> ROLL BACK legislation and government, not to 1965, but to 1791.

      My next Battle Of The Bands contest on January 15th should be an extra-fun one.

      So, now 2 Qs 4 U:

      There's [Link> THIS.

      And there's: Have you ever read THE HARBINGER by J.C.? (No, not Jesus Christ, but Jonathan Cahn.)

      ~ D-FensDogG
      'Loyal American Underground'

      Delete
  3. Stephen
    I just heard a funny line on an old Mash. Col. Potter just arrived and that put Frank out of command. Frank drew Klinger up by the collar and said, " I would have soon had you out of that dress." Klinger said, "I ain't that easy." (Oh the things that amuse me when I'm cleaning house.) haha

    "My crown for the baby Jesus.... Trade ya." Funny kids.

    I hope you had a peace-filled Christmas and lots of figgy pudding.
    Best wishes for a New Year that sings out of special goodness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BELVA, say what one will about Klinger, but he was no floozy. For a dame, he was pretty high-class. Ha!

      I thank you, M'Dear. And I wish the same for you!

      Unfortunately, I spent Christmas Day in jail. When I was told by the manager of my local grocery store that they didn't carry figgy pudding, I told them "I won't leave until I get some." The local cops proved me wrong.
      [;^)

      ~ D-FensDogG
      See... 'It's A Wonderful Life' Come To Life

      Delete
  4. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gf__PtEqzgE

    *****

    Leslie Odom Jr - fantasic cover versions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I recognized that cat. The cat used to be on a different show -- a Black & White radio program I listened to when I was a kid. It was nice to see him again!

      ~ D-FensDogG
      See... 'It's A Wonderful Life' Come To Life

      Delete
    2. I wanted to say hello Stephen... and made a mistake weaving politics and religion into it while trying to leave it out. Just lollygagging
      https://plus.google.com/116115308950263216010

      Delete
    3. Howdy, TONY-- er... I mean, G Dogg?
      Alright, hold on a second here! "G Dogg", "Tony Clifton", "A Mighty Wind", and interest in The Manson story...

      ...How the hell did you get outside of me? And get you back in, IMMEDIATELY!!! Who said you could leave? Guess I'll need to sleep with one eye open from now on.

      Seriously -- nice to meet you, G Dogg. And no worries about politics 'n' religion. I firmly believe in discussing them calmly and rationally. Ain't no topics more important than they are. In fact, those are the two primary subjects of this blog, so they're open for discussion here 24/7/365, and anyone living in any of the 58 states may participate. (I don't allow people from Alaska or Hawaii to post comments here. A person must be residing in one of the 58 CONTIGUOUS states.)

      I still love Andy Kaufman! Whether he's living or dead, God only knows. Tony Clifton and I regularly quaff cold ones at [Link> PIGEON HEAD BREWING COMPANY.

      If you can, by all means, join us during the Battle Of The Bands contests. They're a lot of fun, and your vote will count as much as anyone's. In fact, if you're dead and buried in Chicago, I'll even let you vote 4 or 5 times!

      Thanks for the shout-out. I'll look into more of your Google+ stuffs shortly.

      ~ Stephen
      See... 'It's A Wonderful Life' Come To Life

      Delete
    4. I wouldn't look into the Google+ stuff. My link was unnecessary. It would be like asking you to read Jekyll Island or Party Of Death. You'd be like, "Dude I was put on this earth to have fun I don't have fun for your monkey business." If you do go there on the G+ thing, only scroll to July 1, 2016 for my favorite manic depressive. The term "bi-polar" isn't apt because it doesn't include the word "manic."
      We've had some wise words simply because when I was 19 - I wasn't some hot shot on a tv show - I was full manic... the doctors luckily told that it wasn't cocaine because it would have worn off after two days... I've been there many years ago (and nobody told the doctors I wasn't rich enough to afford a cocaine habit!).
      Anyway. If you scroll down you may like her too.
      I appreciate you and look forward to choosing a song - it/my vote will be emphatic.

      Delete
    5. I had already been, and went back for a second helping.

      Actually, I found more that interested me than did your "favorite manic depressive". (She needs to get on the Soy Lecithin. As for me, I only took makeup advice from Tiny Tim. I've been makeup-free since Tiny died. Ha!)

      I'll be looking forward to your "emphatic" BOTB vote. (Passion in BOTB is a good thang.) This next one will be my 100th Battle, a milestone that no other BOTBer has reached before, and I aim to make it a quirky, fun contest.

      ~ D-FensDogG
      See... 'It's A Wonderful Life' Come To Life

      Delete

--> NOTE: COMMENT MODERATION IS ACTIVATED. <--
All submitted comments that do not transgress "Ye Olde Comment Policy" will be posted and responded to as soon as possible. Thanks for taking the time to comment.