Wednesday, May 30, 2018

NOTES FROM DOGTOWN'S DOG POUND (Or, WHY I MEDITATE)

.
. 
[DOG POUND NOTES are simply random thoughts, ideas, and maxims that have occurred to me. I am totally convinced of the merit of some of them. Others may merely be food-for-thought or even outright Doggy Doo-Doo. I'll let you guess as to how I categorize each of them.]
.
I subscribe to Adrian Rogers' 'Love Worth Finding' Daily Devotional Series. Here's an example of why I do:
.
.
How to Know the Will of God
.
MAY 29, 2018
.
“… present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service. And be not conformed to this world: but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.” Romans 12:1-2
.
Some people say, “Oh, I’m searching to know the will of God.” Listen, it’s not your job to find the will of God. It’s God’s job to reveal His will to you. It is your job simply to present yourself to Him.
.
And THAT is why I meditate every day!
.
~ Stephen T. McCarthy
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

--> NOTE: COMMENT MODERATION IS ACTIVATED. <--
All submitted comments that do not transgress "Ye Olde Comment Policy" will be posted and responded to as soon as possible. Thanks for taking the time to comment.