Monday, August 13, 2018

NOTES FROM DOGTOWN'S DOG POUND (Or, WOMEN'S INTUITION?)

.
. 
[DOG POUND NOTES are simply random thoughts, ideas, and maxims that have occurred to me. I am totally convinced of the merit of some of them. Others may merely be food-for-thought or even outright Doggy Doo-Doo. I'll let you guess as to how I categorize each of them.]
.
Every time I see the divorce rate in the U.S.A. printed in some book or article, again I am reminded of the myth of "Women's Intuition".
.
~ Stephen T. McCarthy
.

2 comments:

  1. "I know *you* can't see it, but Chad's actually a great guy."

    Those words have never, in the history of ever, ended in happily ever after.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed. So many times I was at a party or some other social function, and as soon as the gal left with her new boyfriend, I or one of my buddies asked, "What the hell is she doing with THAT guy?!"

      Guys are a much better judge of guys than women are. Women's Intuition? Pffft! Pish 'n' Pshaw!

      ~ D-FensDogG
      Stephen T. McCarthy Reviews...

      Delete

--> NOTE: COMMENT MODERATION IS ACTIVATED. <--
All submitted comments that do not transgress "Ye Olde Comment Policy" will be posted and responded to as soon as possible. Thanks for taking the time to comment.