Thursday, September 13, 2018

BOOK RECOMMENDATIONS 4 U (Or, STUFFING DECAPITATED HEADS INTO CAMERA BAGS)

.
Some years ago, I posted the following in the sidebar of this blog:
.


I simply DO NOT lose debates to Liberals. In fact, that’s very much against my strong religious beliefs; it’s one sin I do not ever intend to commit!
.
: ) Have a nice day.
.
Although that was primarily meant to humorously irritate Liberals, it also happens to be true. I've never lost a debate to a Liberal. Nor lost a debate to a Neo-Con. This blog bit is intended to explain "how come that", while simultaneously pointing you toward some highly recommended publications.
.
On March 4, 2009, a gentleman named Edward, whom I did not know, posted the following in one of the comment sections of this blog:
.
Dear Stephen,
.
I had intended to write to you earlier, but never found the time.
.
I just wanted to say how much I have enjoyed reading your reviews on Amazon particularly on geo-politics, and especially on McCarthy which I thought was a detailed and very thorough analysis. I was shocked to see that Amazon had gagged you by deleting your brilliant ripostes to the comments aimed at undermining you and your reviews.
.
I think it was inevitable, since all the detritus thrown at you failed to stick, and you kept demolishing the attacks incisively and often with good humour, which served to strengthen your argument, and undermined theirs – no wonder they cut you off. They were beaten.

.
And recently, an old friend complimented me in the following funny way:
.
I don't want to debate you. I've seen what you do to people who debate you. I don't feel like getting my head cut off and stuffed in a camera bag.
.
Derned if he didn't make me feel like a badass Mafioso! :o)
.
Truthfully, I'm neither brilliant or lucky. I won those debates the old-fashioned way -- by doing my homework, and lots of it! An awful lot of studying was the "secret weapon" I used in debates against Libtards. (My motto for debating Liberals is: If they bring a feeling to the fight, we bring a fact.)
.
Let me share with you a sample of the books I've read over the years, most of which I recommend to y'all. By no means are these ALL of the books I've read under each category. These are just some of those which I have read, dog-eared, highlighted (always in yellow), and decided to save for future reference... and for beating Communists with.
.
In fact, a number of exceptional books I've read and saved don't even appear in these photos. For one example, An Enormous Crime: The Definitive Account Of American POWs Abandoned In Southeast Asia by Bill Hendon and Elizabeth Stewart could easily have been included under the 'Conspiracy' heading. (Or I could have used it to start a whole new category titled 'PHUQ JOHN McCAIN, THE PHUQIN' PHUQ!')
.
A number of these titles are difficult to read in the photos, but if you click on an image, you should get an enlarged view of it which could help ya.
.
Many of these books are not just "normal" in length; some of these are monstrous, as in King Kong and Godzilla-sized! Such as that copy of 'The Black Book Of Communism' below -- it is 800+ pages long. 'Witness' is also about 800 pages in length. Even just 'Basic Communism' is 500+ pages long! And 'The Venona Secrets' also clocks in at over 500 pages. 'The Naked Communist' is nearly 400 pages.
.
The more observant readers will notice that I included a copy of The Holy Bible in every photograph. That's because The Bible is the single most important book on the planet and because, in one way or another, it is relevant to ALL subject categories. (Actually, now that I've written this paragraph, there's a good chance that ALL readers -- naturally observant or not -- will notice The Bible's ubiquitous presence.)
.
COMMUNISM AND ITS VARIOUS DISGUISES :
.
.
The U.S. CONSTITUTION & ECONOMICS :
.
Some of the King Kongs & Godzillas include... 
.
'The Making Of America: The Substance And Meaning Of The Constitution' is 850 pages long.
.
'The Heritage Guide To The Constitution' is 400+ pages.
.
'Original Intent' is over 400 pages in length.
.
.
SENATOR JOE McCARTHY & "McCARTHYISM" :
.
Some of the King Kongs & Godzillas...
.
'The Life And Times Of Joe McCarthy' = Close to 800 pages.
.
'Reds: McCarthyism In Twentieth-Century America' = 600+ pages.
.
The essential 'Blacklisted By History' is also 600+ pages.
.
.
EVOLUTION & INTELLIGENT DESIGN :
.
Some of the King Kongs & Godzillas...
.
'Science Vs. Evolution' = Nearly 1,000 pages long.
.
'Signature In The Cell' = About 550 pages.
.
'Icons Of Evolution' = 300+.
.
.
FEMINISM :
.
Some of the King Kongs & Godzillas...
.
'Legalizing Misandry' = 600+ pages.
.
'Taken Into Custody: The War Against Fathers, Marriage, And The Family' = 300+ pages.
.


.
CHRISTIANITY & BIBLICAL PROPHECIES :
.
Some of the King Kongs & Godzillas...
.
'THE HOLY BIBLE' by God (I've read it 20+ times) = 1,200+ pages.
.
'Holman Bible Dictionary' = 1,400+ pages.
.
'Commentary On Revelation' = 700+ pages.
.
'End-Time Prophecies Of The Bible' = 500+ pages.
.
.
CONSPIRACIES :
.
King Kongs & Godzillas...
.
'Tragedy And Hope' = 1,311 pages.
.
'The Creature From Jekyll Island: A Second Look At The Federal Reserve' = Nearly 600 pages.
.
'None Dare Call It Treason: 25 Years Later' = About 600 pages.
.
'Proofs Of A Conspiracy' = 300 pages.
.

.
.
UFOs AND THEIR OCCUPANTS :
.
I'm just too tired to keep looking up page lengths of the following books. But you get the idea, I'm sure.
.

.
VIRGINIA CITY, NEVADA :
.
.
HISTORY OF THE AMERICAN WEST :
.
.
...AND I READ HIGH QUALITY MAGAZINES, TOO (because I believe in killing as many trees as possible) :
.
WHEN  YOUR  BOOKSHELVES  ARE  LITERALLY  SAGGING,  IT'S  PROBABLY  TIME  TO  BUY  A  NEW  BOOKCASE.
.
.
So, to put it all very succinctly:
.
You don't prepare for debates with Liberals (aka Communists) by spending your valuable and limited time reading 'The Hunger Games', 'The Notebook', or 'Harry Potter And The Philosopher's Stone'.
.
(However, in the spirit of full disclosure, I'll confess that I've even read two of those three books mentioned above. Wanna hazard a guess as to which two?)
.
~ Stephen T. McCarthy
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

--> NOTE: COMMENT MODERATION IS ACTIVATED. <--
All submitted comments that do not transgress "Ye Olde Comment Policy" will be posted and responded to as soon as possible. Thanks for taking the time to comment.