Sunday, April 24, 2011

TEA PARTY T-SHIRT

.
Aww, gee, I can't even remember when I bought it, but I've had it for a lot of years now. I purchased it through the mail from some bloke I'd heard about from a Constitutionalist organization.

It's become old and raggedy, but I still wear it like a good Patriot should.

I wish I knew who I got it from because I would certainly get me another, as this one I own has become dog-tired and it's barking to be left on the front porch and replaced by a new pup.

Anyhow, no one ever expressed our current political circumstances as accurately or more ironically than did the maker of this T-shirt:












































  U.S. CONSTITUTION * 

  * Void Where Prohibited by Law  

~ Stephen T. McCarthy
'Loyal American Underground'

YE OLDE COMMENT POLICY: All comments, pro and con, are welcome. However, ad hominem attacks and disrespectful epithets will not be tolerated (read: "posted"). After all, this isn’t Amazon.com, so I don’t have to put up with that kind of bovine excrement.
.

4 comments:

  1. You gotta stop wearing your heart on your sleeve...er...on your chest...

    McDisc

    ReplyDelete
  2. McDISC ~
    I cain't help it, Brother, I'm just an emotionally patriotic, bleeding-heart rebellious fool.

    ~ D-FensDogg
    'Loyal American T-Shirt-wearer'

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, considering the Constitution has been "edited" so much, any reference to the original intent is probably a collector's item.

    Now our US philosophy is a little closer to John Lennon's "Imagine."

    Which means the Americonned People have been fooled into Communism!

    LC

    ReplyDelete
  4. DISCCONNECTED ~
    you got that right, Brother!

    And the Americonned People have willingly allowed themselves to be conned, so in the final analysis, they will have deserved EVERYTHING that they are surely going to get.

    To put a little twist on the famous Ben Franklin quote: "A people that will trade liberty for bread and circuses deserve neither liberty nor bread and circuses".

    ~ D-FensDogg
    'Loyal American Underground'

    ReplyDelete

--> NOTE: COMMENT MODERATION IS ACTIVATED. <--
All submitted comments that do not transgress "Ye Olde Comment Policy" will be posted and responded to as soon as possible. Thanks for taking the time to comment.