Saturday, June 18, 2011

ILLEGAL ALIEN INFESTATION

.
When you have termite trouble you call the pest exterminator.

When you have stray dogs roaming through your neighborhood you call the Animal Control Department.

When you're being haunted by ghosts who you gonna call?
GHOSTBUSTERS!

But who do you call when you're having problems with illegal aliens?

Certainly you can't call the United States Government because Uncle Sam ain't yakkin', and he's only inclined to cover up the problem.

Below are the first four installments of a 12-part video concerning our illegal alien problem which you might learn a great deal from. At the end of segment 4 you will see where you're being given the opportunity to click a link for segment 5, and so on and so on, all the way to the 12th and final installment:

[Additional commentary below...]



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Odfsxlm5Fp0
.

.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7aZhYoEBo0
.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zv5efCrqzQc&NR=1



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7j2iLOScmxA&NR=1


LINKS FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE:

'Return of the Nephilim' - Chuck Missler

Part 5 Of 12
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpQyIcq2Bnc&NR=1

Part 6 Of 12
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPHTPc65ZDY&NR=1

Part 7 Of 12
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exH070rgd8U&NR=1

Part 8 Of 12
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-smCGBKQocg&NR=1

Part 9 Of 12
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eie5VEfADuw&NR=1

Part 10 Of 12
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0Obo2MvcqU&NR=1

Part 11 Of 12
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUDL3Z6FjKg&NR=1

Part 12 Of 12
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cl5w63_b5I&NR=1

You see what I did there? You thought this blog bit was gonna be about Arizona's SB-1070 legislation and illegal immigration, didn't you? By now you ought to know not to try predicting what I will say and do because, if nuttin' else, I'm unpredictable and stumbling to the beat of my own drunken drummer.

I first became fascinated by the subject of UFOs (or "Flying Saucers" as they were often called at the time) when I was in fifth or sixth grade, and before I had graduated junior high school, I had read every book on that topic in my local library; I was aware of Project Blue Book at a very young age.

In my 51 years, I have undoubtedly read at least a couple dozen books on UFOs, and I recommend the following three titles for those who wish to pursue the subject further from a spiritual standpoint:



















.
ALIEN ENCOUNTERS: The Secret Behind The UFO Phenomenon
by Doctor Chuck Missler



















.
ENCOUNTERS WITH UFO's
by John Weldon & Zola Levitt



















.
ALIEN INTERVENTION: The Spiritual Mission Of UFOs
by Paul Christopher

Have you ever seen an Unidentified Flying Object? I've had two unexplained experiences - both of them while living here in Phoenix, Airheadzona. In the first sighting, I saw two "flying things" simultaneously, and they were so close to the ground when I first noticed them that I could have thrown rocks and hit them. Glad I didn't, however, as it's probably not too smart to throw rocks at the devil's emissaries.

~ Stephen T. McCarthy

YE OLDE COMMENT POLICY: All comments, pro and con, are welcome. However, ad hominem attacks and disrespectful epithets will not be tolerated (read: "posted"). After all, this isn’t Amazon.com, so I don’t have to put up with that kind of bovine excrement.
.

7 comments:

  1. I've always been fascinated with "aliens" too, but never enough to read books about them. But whenever there is some UFO/alien conspiracy/sighting/obsessed-sci-fi-loon related TV show, I flock to it! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The name sounds vaguely familiar but... I can't place da face.

    >>...I've always been fascinated with "aliens" too, but never enough to read books about them.

    Can't tell the players without a scorecard, ya know?

    >>...But whenever there is some UFO/alien conspiracy/sighting/obsessed-sci-fi-loon related TV show, I flock to it!

    Well, how about watching a 12-part NON-Sci-Fi (i.e., "nonfiction") video about 'em? You might be surprised at what ya learn. (A Radar installation in Australia is mentioned at about the 6-minute-+ mark in either Part 2 or 3. Now how cool is THAT?!)

    ~ D-FensDogg
    'Loyal American Underground'

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to be, and still am, a huge Chuck Missler fan. Had all his tapes and saw him speak live once. He's a very smart man. Sometimes his brain gets out ahead of his mouth and its kinda funny when that happens. But yeah, he's great to listen to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. STEPHEN ~
    I had no idea you were so Biblically grounded. Excellent! Most people have no idea who Chuck Missler is, but I've read a number of his books and he's definitely a bright dude.

    And yes, I know what you mean about his brain getting out in front of his mouth. Even in the videos I posted here, the guy is yakking like his mouth is rushing to a fire and it causes him to stumble.

    I'd suggest to Missler: Slow it down a tad, Brother; God willing, you'll get us there in due time.

    Thanks for stopping by, Stephen.

    ~ D-FensDogg
    'Loyal American Underground'

    ReplyDelete
  5. I recall listening to Chuck Missler on the radio back in the 90's--don't remember if he had his own show or was a frequent guest on other shows. I even ordered some stuff from him back then.

    I also used to read a lot about UFOs, but not so much these day.

    Maybe sometime when I catch up with all the crap I'm trying to catch up with and get things in better order I'll watch those videos.

    Gosh, videos on blogs are the topic of my blog post today.

    Lee
    Tossing It Out

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, we can expect Ron Paul to do nothing about the Illegals crossing the border.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DVyXPIcd6s

    Mac

    ReplyDelete
  7. MAC ~
    This is the first time I have ever encountered the names Greg Johnson and Counter-Currents, so I have no background information to rely on here.

    But I will tell you that although I can no longer recall any specifics, I remember the border issue being raised when Ron Paul was running for the presidency in 2008 and nothing he said raised any red flags for me. And believe me, Buddy, living here in Arizona, that is a hot-button topic for me.

    Ron Paul holds a couple of positions that I disagree with him about, but only a couple. And I seriously doubt the issue of securing our borders is one of them. I would darn sure remember it if he had said something indicating he approves of open borders.

    I have a few problems with what I heard in that 4-minute video. I'll address two of them. First, I believe the word "Constitutionalist" describes Ron Paul better than does the label "Libertarian".

    Second, and more importantly... In that 4-minute video I heard two people telling us what they perceive to be Ron Paul's position on the border question, but there was one VERY, VERY GLARING PROBLEM. At no point did anyone actually QUOTE Ron Paul!

    Did you notice that they never once said something like, "Ron Paul has stated that ___" and then proceeded to tell us exactly what Paul has said?

    I would urge you to beware of people telling you what other people believe in or stand for but who somehow neglect (whether by deliberate deceit or just lazy and/or sloppy journalism) to provide direct quotations that support their judgment of that individual's belief.

    There is an awful, awful lot of mis- and disinformation on the Internet and a person must be very careful about believing anyone too quickly. (And that even includes anyone believing too quickly the things that I write on my blogs.)

    We MUST all do our own research. If we hear something stated as a fact, let's really dig in and see if there is good, hard evidence to support it.

    Just based on the 4-minute video I saw there, I have reasons to be very skeptical that those are individuals I can trust.

    If you can provide me with verifiable Ron Paul quotes that will support Greg Johnson's assertions about Paul and the border, I would love to have you submit them here so I can look into it further. But I'm not taking Greg Johnson's and Counter-Currents word for ANYTHING.

    As far as I'm concerned at the moment, Ron Paul will get my vote in 2012; no other presidential candidate has even a ghost of a chance of getting it.

    ~ D-FensDogg
    'Loyal American Underground'

    ReplyDelete

--> NOTE: COMMENT MODERATION IS ACTIVATED. <--
All submitted comments that do not transgress "Ye Olde Comment Policy" will be posted and responded to as soon as possible. Thanks for taking the time to comment.