THE TRUTH ABOUT TRUTH:

All truth passes through three stages.
First, it is ridiculed.
Second, it is violently opposed.
Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.



Sunday, April 6, 2014

CHRISTMAS TODAY! (Or, ...


.... CHRISTMAS IN LOS ANGELES)
.
Dogged if I could let this day go by without a mention on my blog.

Yep... in 1994, this day, April 6th, “hit me like a Train”, and I’ve been a caboose ever since. 
.
It was twenty years ago today,
Doctor Jesus taught this man to pray... 
.
He was a 'Slow Train Coming' – I thought It was late but He was just in time.

‘CHRISTMAS  EVERYDAY’  by  the  MALIBOOZ



[Special thanks to the Flyin’ Aardvark for the birthday gifts! And also thanks to FarAwayEyes for the yakkin’, and for remembering the importance of this date. Sorry I woke you up with my “Mental Telepathy”. I send out a strong signal, ya know? That’s why Amy Irving ‘furiously’ requested me to play "opposite" her. Ha!]


~ Stephen T. McCarthy

YE OLDE COMMENT POLICY: All comments, pro and con, are welcome. However, ad hominem attacks and disrespectful epithets will not be tolerated (read: "posted"). After all, this isn’t Amazon.com, so I don’t have to put up with that kind of bovine excrement.
.

2 comments:

NOTE: Comment Moderation is activated. All submitted comments that do not transgress "Ye Olde Comment Policy" will be posted and responded to as soon as possible. Thanks for taking the time to comment.