Wednesday, July 9, 2014

TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES...



We interrupt this blog to announce that we are having technical difficulties (i.e., this computer is in the crapper).

Hopefully I will be back sooner than later. (Looks like I’m about to put my wallet on a weight-loss diet.)

For now, however, and until further notice, I have no computer access. No way to blog, no way to receive and reply to Emails, no nuttin’.

To quote from the movie ‘AIRPLANE’: “What a pisser!”

My Friends, I have not and will not forget y’all, and we’ll yak when back.

~ Stephen T. McCarthy

"As a dog returns to his own vomit,
so a fool repeats his folly."
~ Proverbs 26:11

5 comments:

  1. Looks like you picked the wrong week to give up sniffing glue...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ANY week is the wrong week to give up sniffing glue!

      [Appreciated the inside joke. Sad that a lot of younger people wouldn't "get it".]

      ~ D-FensDogg
      'Loyal American Underground'

      Delete
  2. For now, however, and until further notice, I have no computer access.

    So how did you post this one?

    I hope you're able to do this next BOTB.

    Lee
    Tossing It Out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BROTHER BOIDMAN ~
      That's not a bad question, really.

      I already knew that I was going to have to shut this computer down and take it into my "computer guy" for extensive work, because it had been acting up for a couple of weeks.

      So... just before I shut it down and unplugged it, I posted this blog bit about "Technical Difficulties".

      As you will soon see, I HAVE come back to life in time for BOTB #24.

      And what vote you?

      ~ D-FensDogg
      'Loyal American Underground'

      Delete

--> NOTE: COMMENT MODERATION IS ACTIVATED. <--
All submitted comments that do not transgress "Ye Olde Comment Policy" will be posted and responded to as soon as possible. Thanks for taking the time to comment.