THE TRUTH ABOUT TRUTH:

All truth passes through three stages.
First, it is ridiculed.
Second, it is violently opposed.
Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.



Wednesday, July 9, 2014

TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES...



We interrupt this blog to announce that we are having technical difficulties (i.e., this computer is in the crapper).

Hopefully I will be back sooner than later. (Looks like I’m about to put my wallet on a weight-loss diet.)

For now, however, and until further notice, I have no computer access. No way to blog, no way to receive and reply to Emails, no nuttin’.

To quote from the movie ‘AIRPLANE’: “What a pisser!”

My Friends, I have not and will not forget y’all, and we’ll yak when back.

~ Stephen T. McCarthy

"As a dog returns to his own vomit,
so a fool repeats his folly."
~ Proverbs 26:11

5 comments:

  1. Looks like you picked the wrong week to give up sniffing glue...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ANY week is the wrong week to give up sniffing glue!

      [Appreciated the inside joke. Sad that a lot of younger people wouldn't "get it".]

      ~ D-FensDogg
      'Loyal American Underground'

      Delete
  2. For now, however, and until further notice, I have no computer access.

    So how did you post this one?

    I hope you're able to do this next BOTB.

    Lee
    Tossing It Out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BROTHER BOIDMAN ~
      That's not a bad question, really.

      I already knew that I was going to have to shut this computer down and take it into my "computer guy" for extensive work, because it had been acting up for a couple of weeks.

      So... just before I shut it down and unplugged it, I posted this blog bit about "Technical Difficulties".

      As you will soon see, I HAVE come back to life in time for BOTB #24.

      And what vote you?

      ~ D-FensDogg
      'Loyal American Underground'

      Delete
  3. Most computers suck now a days.

    ReplyDelete

NOTE: Comment Moderation is activated. All submitted comments that do not transgress "Ye Olde Comment Policy" will be posted and responded to as soon as possible. Thanks for taking the time to comment.