THE TRUTH ABOUT TRUTH:

All truth passes through three stages.
First, it is ridiculed.
Second, it is violently opposed.
Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.



Monday, April 17, 2017

OL' STMcC's MORNING PRAYER

.
.
meme by ProvDog
.

Following is a prayer I wrote for myself many years ago and I used to recite it mentally each morning before even getting out of bed. I've recently felt inspired to re-memorize it and begin using it again like I once did. I would have posted this yesterday, it being Easter Sunday, but, no... that's just what you'd have expected me to do.
.
Father, I present myself before You now with gratitude for the Perfect Sacrifice and Atonement of Your Sinless Son, Christ Yeshua. Blessed is He who comes in Your Name.
.
Almighty, Your Kingdom come. I seek to receive only what You provide for me. Not my will be done, but Your Will be done to me and through me.
.
I am Your creation. I am Your servant. I belong to You and You are my only God. I surrender my thoughts, words, and actions that I may be conformed to Your definition of a Son.
.
I pray that -- like Yeshua, our Holy King -- I will reflect Your Love on all of my brothers and sisters at all times by walking in Peace through the activity of Forgiveness.
.
Abba, I am willing to live to do good for people.
.
Yeshua, You have been given all authority in Heaven and on Earth. Please be my Good Shepherd, protect me, and show me The Way.
.
Hosanna!
.
~ Stephen T. McCarthy
.

2 comments:

  1. That's good, but, what about Winslow?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, we gotta "Pray For Winslow". And Pray For 4th Street, too (Reno).

      ~ D-FensDogG
      Check out my new blog @
      (Link:] Stephen T. McCarthy Reviews...

      Delete

NOTE: COMMENT MODERATION IS ACTIVATED. All submitted comments that do not transgress "Ye Olde Comment Policy" will be posted and responded to as soon as possible. Thanks for taking the time to comment.