THE TRUTH ABOUT TRUTH:

All truth passes through three stages.
First, it is ridiculed.
Second, it is violently opposed.
Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.



Sunday, July 7, 2013

GIRL, I CAN TELL (Or, “OUTLAW SENSITIVITY”)



.
Es and TCs.

Leather and Lace.

Waylon and Jessi.

Waylon and Willie.

Whiskey and Wine.

Agony and Adventure.

Whistlers and Jugglers.

Snips & Snails & Puppy Dog Tails 
and Sugar & Spice & Everything Nice.
.
.


From the album 'I’VE ALWAYS BEEN CRAZY'
Waylon Jennings (1978)
.
.
~ Stephen T. McCarthy

YE OLDE COMMENT POLICY: All comments, pro and con, are welcome. However, ad hominem attacks and disrespectful epithets will not be tolerated (read: "posted"). After all, this isn’t Amazon.com, so I don’t have to put up with that kind of bovine excrement.
.

3 comments:

  1. I like it.

    I like Waylon and I like Jessi and I like them together. I thought they were good together, and if they weren’t, I certainly hope nobody ever tells me.

    I like this post also. You do have a way with words Mr. McCarthy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. I have a way with women, too.

      (Only the women don't know it. That's why it's a "secret weapon". So "secret" that it's entirely harmless. Some "weapon", eh?)

      ~ D-FensDogg
      'Loyal American Underground Weaponry'

      Delete
  2. Maybe you need to look for a smarter women. A whole lot of DB's out there and that rarely has anything to do with hair color.

    ReplyDelete

NOTE: Comment Moderation is activated. All submitted comments that do not transgress "Ye Olde Comment Policy" will be posted and responded to as soon as possible. Thanks for taking the time to comment.