Tuesday, July 8, 2014

C.O.P.S. – COPROACHES OVERSEEING POLICE STATE (Part 2)

.
For Part 1 click HERE.

So, I went back to that ‘Police Brutality’ YouTube video page (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0a54KRz0EGA) to see if my buddy Aaron had responded to my last comment. It took him quite awhile to work up the courage to do so, but he finally found it and posted something. But first... here’s something else I came upon and felt compelled to respond to:

I couldn't agree more +Aaron Coulter. I have gotten tickets, or been pulled over at DUI check points. All you have to do is answer a few questions. How hard is that to do? People will yell, about their rights being violated, etc... I say, SHUT UP already. A cop has a very stressful job, and never knows if he is going home that night because of some scumbag out there! Every single officer I have EVER encountered, or seen encounter someone has ALWAYS been respectful, and helpful to anyone. Be it black, white, asian, hispanic, etc... they have always handled situations properly. People just want to act tough, and post youtube videos, and try and sue. For the most part, that is what it's for. I really think it is dumb, and silly.

STMcC [Me]:
ATTILA, all you have to do is answer a few questions at DUI check points? That's easy, and then you can just drive on?

And you don't even realize that YOUR RIGHTS WERE FRIGGIN' VIOLATED AT THE DUI CHECK POINT, WHEN LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS PULLED YOU OVER AND DETAINED YOU WITHOUT THE SLIGHTEST PROBABLE CAUSE?!?!?!

Have you EVER read the U.S. Constitution? Of course you don't know when your rights have been violated, because you don't even have Clue #1 what your rights ARE!

You're like a dog taking a beating and wagging your tail because at least your masters didn't kill you.

Sheesh, with Americans like you, this country doesn't need enemies!

And now, my friends, we’re back to the main show. Take it away Mr. Coulter...
.




.
Actually, I'm a 21 year United States Marine...and I spent my 4th of July forward deployed in defense of our nation against enemies foreign and domestic. It sounds to me like you may fit into the latter group, so believe me when I say that if we ever end up on your doorstep, it will be a very bad day for you. You sound a little misguided and possibly mentally ill, so I'm going to stop talking to you. My advice is to get out of the house a little more and stop reading those conspiracy theory books and web pages. 

Oh, Boo-Hoo! My new, ultra-patriotic American friend Aaron is going to stop talking to me. I feel crushed! How will I ever get over this personal rejection?

I KNOW! I’ll just make some new American friends... 
Jim Beam, Jack Daniels, allow me to introduce muhself...

Well, since he’s not talking to me anymore, I guess this was the last thing I’ll ever get to say to my old pal Aaron. (I’m sure gonna miss him though.)

STMcC [Me]:
AARON, you’re a 21-year-old Marine, eh? Ha! Why am I not surprised?

If you ever show up on my doorstep, be sure to bring lots and lots of help, because you’ll need it, and it will be a very bad day for you, too!

But, hey, it’s great that you’re in a foreign nation saving America from being utterly destroyed and our Constitutional rights from being wiped out by a bunch of foreigners who scarcely even know what toilet paper is. I’m sure Barack and the American oil companies appreciate your service.

When you get home, you’ll become a great cop, just like so many other military men have. All those “breaking-things” and “people” skills you’re learning will come in handy.

Yes, sir, I surely do intend to continue reading that “conspiracy” book The Holy Bible from cover to cover every year, just as I’ve done for the last twenty years.

I sincerely (really!) hope you come home safely... 
and wiser, too.

My ferret-faced fascist friends, I leave you for now, but before I go, let me lighten the mood just a li’l bit.

At work about 3 AM Monday, I was reading this conservative website, ‘LIBERAL LOGIC 101’, which I often visit when I’m behind the desk on the job. Believe me, at 3 AM I’m never really in a laughing mood, but this one picture that someone posted really got a good laugh (or two) out of me. So, I wanted to share it with ya:
.
.
~ Stephen T. McCarthy

YE OLDE COMMENT POLICY: All comments, pro and con, are welcome. However, ad hominem attacks and disrespectful epithets will not be tolerated (read: "posted"). After all, this isn’t Amazon.com, so I don’t have to put up with that kind of bovine excrement.

2 comments:

  1. This one is freakin funny!!! The diaper, obama. I can't get enough of the potty humor. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, BR'ER, that one was a classic!

      ~ D-FensDogg
      'Loyal American Underground'

      Delete

--> NOTE: COMMENT MODERATION IS ACTIVATED. <--
All submitted comments that do not transgress "Ye Olde Comment Policy" will be posted and responded to as soon as possible. Thanks for taking the time to comment.