Monday, May 18, 2020

IT IS WRITTEN (Or, THE DESTRUCTION OF THE U.S.A.)

.
[INTRODUCTION: In a recent F-FFF blog bit, I told you all about how I met Mrs. Yoey O'Dogherty and how she expressed her appreciation at meeting a "normal" person who still had "the ability to think for himself" (i.e, I cancelled my appointment to donate blood when I realized that the blood donation center was going to require me to wear a face mask).
.
Well, Mrs. O'Dogherty and I subsequently exchanged a few Emails. And below I am posting an E I sent to her, after she had bemoaned the fact that she was unable to get any of the Americonned Sheeple (my term) to wake up and learn the truth about the so-called "coronavirus pandemic" and other lies and atrocities occurring regularly in the United States of Insanity (again, my term).]
.
.
Hi, MRS. O'DOGHERTY ~
.
I went to the anti-Sisolak march & protest at the Capitol yesterday. Were you there? ...If not, I'm going to need a note from your doctor. 😉
.
>>... Hospitals just do not need the blood.  Just about zero demand.
.
Now I feel zero remorse about refusing to donate blood if I were going to be required to wear a mask. I'll bet I was the first and only potential blood donor to take that stand, huh? (Yeah, I'm used to standing alone on various issues.)
.
>>... Maybe that needle is actually microchipping them while taking blood. haha Kidding I hope. :)
.
That wouldn't surprise me in the least!
.
>>... I started looking into this stuff in September 2002. I was looking into illegal adoptions, and found the story of Johnny Gosch.  That led to the Franklin Cover up, to Reagan turning a blind eye (the book "The Deliberate Dumbing Down of America").  Then that led to Ted Gunderson, to SRA, Pizzagate, human trafficking, Bohemian Grove....... it goes on and on and on. 
.
Wow! You are definitely "Red-Pilled" to a significant degree! I rarely meet someone who is as aware as you are.
.
For me, it goes back to 1994. I had worked for a magazine publishing company in Prescott, Arizona. When I decided to leave Arizona and move back to my "homemegalopolis", Los Angeles, a co-worker and buddy in the Advertising department at the publishing company (who was a genuine Christian and now OWNS the company) gave me a going-away gift. It was a book about "The New World Order"
.
One month after moving back to L.A., I had a Spiritual experience and began simultaneously reading The Holy Bible and the book about "The New World Order".
.
For awhile, I thought I was studying two separate subjects - religion (Christianity) and politics. And then one night I had a revelation and realized that these two subjects were simply two sides of the same coin. Spirituality / spirituality and politics are very much intertwined. I would argue that a person's political views are merely an extension of their Spiritual / spiritual state.
.
>>... I am wondering if any new state or government laws about income tax / filing has been added since this video? [Aaron Russo's documentary [link> 'AMERICA: Freedom To Fascism'] I pay taxes, it comes out of my checks, no avoiding it. ... How do we get out of paying taxes when they take them from our checks? I'd love to know this!!
.
I am not aware of any changes in the law.
.
And you have zeroed in on the catch: I am pretty certain that all of those people who have fought and beaten the IRS about Income Taxes were self-employed. So they were likely refusing to file year-end tax forms and estimated tax forms during the year.
.
But most of us work for an employer / company, and the government (which I call "Uncle Scam" rather than Uncle Sam) has buffaloed all the employers into believing that they MUST require tax information from their employees.
.
I HAVE actually heard of a few employers who know the truth and have refused to obtain tax info from their employees, but these are very, very rare cases. The vast majority of us have taxes extracted at the time of payment - Uncle Scam grabs what he can BEFORE you and I even see the full amount of money we have earned with our labor.
.
I still have my deceased Mom's very old Social Security card. Right there on the card is printed the following: "For Social Security Purposes * Not For Identification"
.
And *THAT* is an ideal example of how "they" do it: Incrementalism.
.
Make no mistake about it, the government isn't just mistaken or greedy. The government is downright EVIL! (And there's a very good reason for that: Uncle Scam works for [link> "the ruler of this world".)
.
It's interesting that you mentioned Johnny Gosch and the Franklin Cover-Up. I have been a voracious reader nearly my entire life. Especially of Non-Fiction. And about 4 years ago, I read, back-to-back, 'THE FRANKLIN SCANDAL' by Nick Bryant and 'PROGRAMMED TO KILL: The Politics Of Serial Murder' by David McGowan.
.
Ever since then, I started (merely) about five or six books and only managed to finish one of them. I think THOSE TWO BOOKS, one right after the other, was the proverbial straw that broke this camel's back. I can't explain it, but I suspect I reached my saturation point when it came to learning about the evil of "this world".
.
>>... So far out it is hard for some people to believe, especially if they hear it from someone. (...) What's even more frustrating than being bent over by government is that people are unwilling to listen, much less stand together and do something.
.
Oh, believe me, I KNOW!!
.
I was "Red-Pilled" 5 years before the movie ('The Matrix') that gave us the expression "Red-Pilled" even existed. And for 2 or 3 years after I first learned what is really happening in this country / "this world", I tried DESPERATELY to awaken my fellow Americans before it was too late. (And I HAVE managed to "Red-Pill" maybe a dozen people.) 
.
But eventually I came to realize that there is NOTHING more True than what "is written" in "The Word Of God". The expression "it is written" appears many times in The Bible. In fact, even Jesus used it to say that He would DEFINITELY be crucified because [link> "it is written" in the Old Testament prophecies about the coming Messiah, that He would be crucified.
.
.
So, over time, the more I studied The Bible, the more it dawned on me that NOTHING I could do - no matter how many American patriots I could awaken to the truth - was going to change what "is written". It's all going EXACTLY as God foretold us it would.
.
This realization - that it was all completely out of my hands - gave me a tremendous amount of mental / emotional peace. Because knowing in advance how this is all going to play out, and that at the very end of it is going to be Christ's return and the greatest 1,000 years that this planet has ever experienced, I no longer stress-out about trying to awaken (or "Red-Pill") people. I do my best to pass The Truth on to those folks whom God brings me into contact with, and I leave the rest of it in His Hands.
.
The whole process (including the GLORIOUS ending, which will, in a sense, be like a return to "The Garden Of Eden") cannot be altered by ANYONE. Because "it is written", and what God has inspired people to write in black and white cannot be changed. When God puts something in writing, it is a Divine Contract, and not even the devil and his minions in government can alter it.
.
So, my friend, rest easy. I assure you, God has this.
.
~ Stephen T. McCarthy
.

2 comments:

  1. You and I might not agree on too much, spiritually and politically, but I definitely agree that the government is evil. At this point, we just need the lesser of evils to run things from here on out. Unfortunately, that differs from person to person.

    I love reading about coverups and conspiracies and any legitimate info I can get my hands on to form my own viewpoint and stand by it with confidence.

    We are living in some strange and trying times.

    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. KIM ~

    >>... You and I might not agree on too much, spiritually and politically

    What else *IS* there? Fashion? I don't think there's much hope for us there, either.
    ;^)

    Here's one of my all-time favorite quotes about the United States government ("Uncle Scam", as I call it) and, really, ALL governments everywhere:

    I heartily accept the motto, "That government is best which governs least"...
    ~ Henry David Thoreau
    'Civil Disobedience'

    Kim, I am not an anarchist, but I am only half a shade to the Left of it.

    In actuality, what I am is NOT a "Conservative" nor a "Republican", but I am a "CONSTITUTIONALIST" (of the 'Anti-Federalist' variety, if you understand what I mean by that).

    Did you know that this is not a Democracy? Our Founding Dads *HATED* Democracies. We are a Constitutional Republic... or at least we were, a long time ago when this country was first founded.

    >>... I love reading about coverups and conspiracies and any legitimate info I can get my hands on to form my own viewpoint and stand by it with confidence.

    In that case, you ABSOLUTELY *MUST* watch that documentary I linked to in the body of this blog bit: 'AMERICA: Freedom To Fascism' by Aaron Russo (see above).

    The information contained in that documentary is ABSOLUTELY *ESSENTIAL*. It's the single best political documentary that I am aware of (and believe me, I have seen MANY!)

    After you've watched that and had your mind blown wide open, get back to me and I will happily share some info on "Spirituality / spirituality" which I think you will be very pleased to learn about.

    I thank you, Kim, for commenting on this blog bit (regardless of how much we agree or disagree), because I felt this blog bit was worthy of a comment or two, but until you came along, everyone has just pretended that *this* isn't even *here*.

    100 points for you, and 0 points for everyone else in the world! (May they get what they deserve.)

    ~ D-FensDogG
    'STEPHEN T. McCARTHY REVIEWS...'

    ReplyDelete

--> NOTE: COMMENT MODERATION IS ACTIVATED. <--
All submitted comments that do not transgress "Ye Olde Comment Policy" will be posted and responded to as soon as possible. Thanks for taking the time to comment.